No Cancer RP
epic server

NEEDS SOME SERIOUS CHANGE
barry from dublin Offline
I have only been playing on this 'No Cancer' RP server for two days and have already seen more cancer than I have ever seen throughout my entire time playing GMOD.

Yesterday, as a new player, I was constantly mugged by Admins, which got to the point where it was almost every time I left spawn.

Today I then rejoined, and based - made over 10 million for myself.

I left my base in order to ball a little, buy a few shipments etc.. Some random ass citizen then started shooting at me in which I shot at him and killed him. But because I he didn't damage me, I was in the wrong and was then warned for RDM.

I then had an admin LITERALLY TP TO ME and destroy TWO OF MY PRINTERS. For no reason? What the actual fuck?

I then accidentally shoot a guy in crossfire - in which the sit I was told 'Victims choose whether you RDM'd them or not'. The 'victim' then said it was RDM and I went ahead and got banned for NITRP? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CANCEROUS BULLSHIT.

I have everything recorded in case of any owners wish to see, but I doubt any action will be taken as I was told this seems to be a common occurance within the server.

It's meant to be 'No Cancer RP'. But the admins are Cancer. wtf.