No Cancer RP
epic server

Makarov Staff Report
RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
Exclamation 
Now Usually I would never get this angry and do something like this, but I am now.

STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:71554965

Approximate time/date of incident: 1/27/2019 5:20-5:40ish EST

What you are reporting for: I walked into the PD to request for a gun license from the Mayor. Ka-Ka kept on stun-sticking me for asking about getting one. I told him to stop. And He did. Then I was sitting in the PD not moving, working on some work for school while I was just sitting there. Then the Mayor, sad tot hours, walked into the lobby and put up a KOS sign if you are loitering in the PD. I was unaware that he put that up because like I said, I was doing something else at the moment. Ka-Ka who was a SWAT warned me to leave. He got to the 2nd warn, then I walked out of the PD, not wanting to get killed. Then he killed me. I report it to staff. Makarov claims the report, then closes it immediately. Then I go back to the PD. Makarov, a Trial-Mod, arrested me for walking into the PD to try to sign-up for the next mayor election. I was arrested by Makarov himself. I reported that to staff, he immediately open the report off duty, and closed it. Because he said it was "false". I then talk to JuiceWRLD and ZYusifSaucy about the sit. We say that we have evidence that he abused the report (even though we don't). And he admitted to opening the report, and then closing it without taking a look at it. Juice tells Makarov, Dark, and myself to deal with it ourselves with Makarov taking the sit. He kept saying I was lying and that I had down syndrome. He told me to go back to Pre-K to learn what lying is. And he was insulting me. Either way, he was abusing his powers.

Evidence: [Image: 6ZEvZHu.png]
You can also speak to Dark and JuiceWRLD about this, as they we're witnesses. 

Thank you.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
I agree. I saw parts of it happen. Makarov was extremely disrespectful to Pixels when all he did was try to say his side of the story. He also left the sit unresolved. Makarov ignored Pixels statements and just insulted him. Makarov also claimed a sit that was an rdm report towards him. He claimed the sit finished it, without giving Pixels a fair sit, and just kept insulting him before just returning him.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
I thought that situation got worked out, I will look into it more heavily this time.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

chili eater
UPDATE!:

I had to rejoin because my view camera was messed up and when I rejoined Basically I was trying to get into my party's base, and Makarov killed me, because it was a "counter raid", but I wasn't raiding. I then file an RDM report, RainbowDoggo takes it. Makarov was yet again being very rude to me, then he lied saying that he killed me because Makarov was raiding. Even though after I died, he came and said It was again a "counter raid".

Please, can we do something about this?
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Root Brr Offline
(01-30-2019, 10:19 PM)RadioactvePixels Wrote: UPDATE!:

I had to rejoin because my view camera was messed up and when I rejoined Basically I was trying to get into my party's base, and Makarov killed me, because it was a "counter raid", but I wasn't raiding. I then file an RDM report, RainbowDoggo takes it. Makarov was yet again being very rude to me, then he lied saying that he killed me because Makarov was raiding. Even though after I died, he came and said It was again a "counter raid".

Please, can we do something about this?

Can we copy strike pewdiepie?
私のペニスは小さいですが誰にも言わないで

Makarov Offline
Nigger Slapper
(01-27-2019, 08:04 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: I agree. I saw parts of it happen. Makarov was extremely disrespectful to Pixels when all he did was try to say his side of the story. He also left the sit unresolved. Makarov ignored Pixels statements and just insulted him. Makarov also claimed a sit that was an rdm report towards him. He claimed the sit finished it, without giving Pixels a fair sit, and just kept insulting him before just returning him.

Pixel was given a fair sit, he repeated attempted to spoke over sad tot and would not shut up for three seconds so sad could explain his side of the story. The sit was resolved as I was there and WITNESSED sad tot place the sign (in which radioactive saw) and he still just sat there expecting nothing to happen (he never left the PD). It would only get better as he attempted to lie to ME (yea shocker) and say that sad tot updated the sign twice. Radioactive cant accept the fact that he cant get away with trying to lie to me. Before Radioactive made the report for getting killed for loitering, he was also killed for asking mayor for a gun license (also in the sign) then came back and the rest happened.

chili eater
(01-30-2019, 10:44 PM)Child Beater  [NCRP] Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 08:04 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: I agree. I saw parts of it happen. Makarov was extremely disrespectful to Pixels when all he did was try to say his side of the story. He also left the sit unresolved. Makarov ignored Pixels statements and just insulted him. Makarov also claimed a sit that was an rdm report towards him. He claimed the sit finished it, without giving Pixels a fair sit, and just kept insulting him before just returning him.

Pixel was given a fair sit, he repeated attempted to spoke over sad tot and would not shut up for three seconds so sad could explain his side of the story. The sit was resolved as I was there and WITNESSED sad tot place the sign (in which radioactive saw) and he still just sat there expecting nothing to happen (he never left the PD). It would only get better as he attempted to lie to ME (yea shocker) and say that sad tot updated the sign twice. Radioactive cant accept the fact that he cant get away with trying to lie to me.  Before Radioactive made the report for getting killed for loitering, he was also killed for asking mayor for a gun license (also in the sign) then came back and the rest happened.

Sad tot was never an admin taking either of the 2 sits with you.

[NC|RP] Sam Smith Offline
(01-30-2019, 10:44 PM)Child Beater [NCRP] Wrote:

Pixel was given a fair sit, he repeated attempted to spoke over sad tot and would not shut up for three seconds so sad could explain his side of the story. The sit was resolved as I was there and WITNESSED sad tot place the sign (in which radioactive saw) and he still just sat there expecting nothing to happen (he never left the PD). It would only get better as he attempted to lie to ME (yea shocker) and say that sad tot updated the sign twice. Radioactive cant accept the fact that he cant get away with trying to lie to me. Before Radioactive made the report for getting killed for loitering, he was also killed for asking mayor for a gun license (also in the sign) then came back and the rest happened.

You really need to chill out. So far you’re getting on my bad side. You have been disrespecting players for the smallest reasons. You lie a lot for example of dark not taking sits lmao. You need to get your shit together or you probably will result in a demotion. You’re not making NoCancer Rp Look good at all. Think about it please
~Yusif Saucy

Who else would take my signature?

Root Brr Offline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKRxWBI...rt_radio=1
私のペニスは小さいですが誰にも言わないで