No Cancer RP
epic server

Falsely banned by radioactivepixels
Fant1st Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:128977258(me) STEAM_0:1:83697030(my friend Blade) STEAM_0:1:79605115(My friend M3rky, slightly more toxic then blade and i)
Approximate time/date of incident:2/10/19
What you are reporting for:False Ban
Evidence: ever since I got banned in the summer i've stopped minging and want to play darkrp legit. I always come on with friends for raid protection and cause I get bored. And as a result of megabasing I got a thousands sits and in all of them the admins have told me my sign is fine(Kos if on line, swep spamming, mic spamming, loitering and/or guns/raiding devices out). But I don't think it was that. Basically on sunday at 9:01pmEST on the NCRP discord server I asked for help because of the propblock, propspam, and mrdm. By the time the admins got their my friends were annoyed and got bored and asked to leave. We all hopped off. I wasn't LTAPing or MRDMing. You can ask any staff that were on and were in a sit with me because I was never MRDMing or LTAPing. Please HMU on discord or here(ill give faster response on  Fant1st(IGN- AniKaStreamz)[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6)]#7976)[/color]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
hmm ahh yes I see

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
thank you for the 144p ban image that i can not at all see. pm me on discord if this is still an ongoing issue.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

Fant1st Offline
(02-20-2019, 04:34 AM)NCRP Jacob Wrote: thank you for the 144p ban image that i can not at all see. pm me on discord if this is still an ongoing issue.
Thank you for getting back to me(The two reasons listed were LTAP|MRDM for two weeks) What is your name on the no cancer server or can i get that name#num