No Cancer RP
epic server

Worst Staff 2019
spy Offline
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:78491324

Approximate time/date of incident:2-19-2019

What you are reporting for: Bad Staff

Evidence: First off, he verbally warns me when I have done nothing wrong. He does this because I was "being annoying" with the weld tool. I'm trying to weld my entire base in-game because it doesn't weld all together every time I use the advanced duplicator. So as I'm doing this he brings another player and says he reported me for being annoying with the weld tool. He's on his side (of course) and says if I do it he'll warn me for not listening to staff and being a annoying/a minge. Later that same time, two people were jailed far apart from each other. Me being the pathetic non-accused person, I shoot the person inside and walk away, just as Bot Useless grabs me and jails me and says, "I'll deal with you later". I was coming out of spawn too at that same time,(they were out of spawn too.). Me being confused because I have done nothing wrong, note that I have done this action multiple times and not have had a staff telling me a single word about it, tries to tell him to unjail me. He tells me that I was interrupting a sit even though I had no clue that he was dealing with two people. He mutes and gags me in-game when I try to explain that it was bullshit  that he was going to warn me for not knowing he was dealing with two people out in the open, he should have brought then both into admin land or on a roof where no one would interrupt his sit. And then he doesn't listen to what I had to tell him and just flies away knowing I was right. He warned me for being a minge and interrupting a sit. I have no proof other than one staff witnessing part of this. 
So in conclusion, he verbally warned me just because I was trying to build my base, and then warns me because he didn't have the time to bring his sit to a roof or admin land.

Angry

#WorstAdmin2019

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
This does seem possible, I will look into this.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
ahh yes who is this staff member Mr Spy??
Hello, I am Broken and I am currently the Event Manager for No Cancer RP

If you have any questions feel free to ask

[NC|RP] Sam Smith Offline
I will talk to him about this. I don’t know why you put “Bad Staff” when it was only one person. I’m not able to remove a warm but i will see if juice or aws0me can
~Yusif Saucy

Who else would take my signature?

spy Offline
(02-20-2019, 07:46 PM)NCRP Broken Wrote: ahh yes who is this staff member Mr Spy??

Bot Useless