No Cancer RP
epic server

A unban or ban reduction plz
crowbar15 Offline
Me and Nc Rp unbuyable were in a party together in the server, his job was a terrorist, i was venom.                
He asked if i wanted to help him with assisting him with terror in the server. I told him i don't know if i could assist him while i was a non terrorist class.
He told me that all criminal classes can assist with terror, he also mentioned that an admin said that you can do that as well. so me being the a fairly new user in the server i decided to helped him. 
Not long after that i was called to a sit because someone wanted to know why i rdmed him. I explained to the admin that i was assisting my bud with a terrorist attack. In his words he says ''Ya can't do that and you mass rdmed''.
After this comment i tried to explain that i didn't know that you had to be a ''TERRORIST'' to assist with terror and that i was sorry for the misunderstanding, but before i could say any of that i was banned. 
Now if the ban was only a few days i would have been okay with it, but no i got banned for week. i think the ban is unfair because there are a few reasons.

1: A person who has a lot of experience on the server you can, and says an admin told him that you can. 

2: being fairly new but know the common rules of rp but not knowing about job rules.

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
you mass rdmed and assisted a terror on a non terrorist class lol
Hello, I am Broken and I am currently the Event Manager for No Cancer RP

If you have any questions feel free to ask