No Cancer RP
epic server

unban me please-make a wish
|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
STEAM_0:1:178138946
march 3rd 2019
I was playing early in the morning while some kid decided to continue to come up to me and hit me with his parkour climbing swep and at first I didn't know I wasn't taking damage so out of fright I decided to kill him when he did it as well as I had a kos line up and he had passed it more than 1 time I had killed him a total of 6 times [1 was a hit] and the admin decided to not listen to me and hear me out for the fact that I had rdmed him but he had also passed my kos line a few times I was banned from the server before I could realy get my word in on the whole situation and the admin told me that he had passed my kos line I should have told him before he told me he was going to ban me even though the admin had brought me to my base to see my kos line because I had told him previously that the person had passed my line or hit me with the parkour swep
this is make a wish from the server and I realy want to be unbanned

person I "rdmed"-radioactive pixles

admin that banned me-dinogator

peepeemaster#8045
here is my discord I will probably respond faster on here
Nigga Moderator

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
I did listen to you when you said that he passed your kos line a few times. And the total of 6 was just 6 kills within a few minutes. You had killed him multiple other times prior to this. However those were spread out and when you said he had passed your kos line. I had banned you because you revenged rdmed him 5 times. He killed you for the hit, then there were 5 consecutive kills all moments after each other. I understood that you said he had passed your kos line which is why I understood what the prior kills were. However, when you were claiming that he crossed your kos line, there was no way that he had made it to spawn, past your kos line, and got killed by you all in those shot periods of time. The prior kills were understandable as passing kos line as there was a significant time gap between them, unlike the 5 consecutive rdms. That is why I had banned you, as you had killed him 5 times over and over again.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Rdm God
(03-04-2019, 09:11 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: I did listen to you when you said that he passed your kos line a few times. And the total of 6 was just 6 kills within a few minutes. You had killed him multiple other times prior to this. However those were spread out and when you said he had passed your kos line. I had banned you because you revenged rdmed him 5 times. He killed you for the hit, then there were 5 consecutive kills all moments after each other. I understood that you said he had passed your kos line which is why I understood what the prior kills were. However, when you were claiming that he crossed your kos line, there was no way that he had made it to spawn, past your kos line, and got killed by you all in those shot periods of time. The prior kills were understandable as passing kos line as there was a significant time gap between them, unlike the 5 consecutive rdms. That is why I had banned you, as you had killed him 5 times over and over again.
the only problem that I have is that you told me that the only reason I was saying that he passed my kos line and you told me that the only reason he said that was because you told me I was getting banned which you never even said I was trying to get more of a chance because he had continued to hit me with the swep and it made my screenshake and it sounded like he was punching me so I thought he was hitting me I tried to tell you that the only reason I would kill him was because he came up to me multiple times and punched me [not doing damage] and it freeked me out as well as the fact that he had passed my kos line when I was killing him a couple of times that's why I had such confidence when we were in a sit because he had done something to where I had the right to kill him but you decided not to listen to me because you said that I would have said that earlier even though I tried to tell you that any time I had killed him I had somewhat of a reason as well as I never revenge rdmed him he never killed me on a hit I killed hime in those 5 times because he either passed my kos line or he had hit me with the swep scaring me I never came out of spawn saw him and then decided to just kill him because I was annoyed I had a reason

I realize that I messed up but 1 you gave me a 1 week ban and im itching to play the server as well as 2 I realy feel like I wasn't fully heard out
Nigga Moderator

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
It was heard out. Thats why I banned you for mass rdm. It may have not been nitrp but it was mass rdm none the less. You did mess up, and that mess up was mass rdm. Mass rdm is a 1 week ban. So that's why you were banned for 1 week as mass rdm is a 1 week ban and you mass rdmed.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Rdm God
(03-04-2019, 10:15 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: It was heard out. Thats why I banned you for mass rdm. It may have not been nitrp but it was mass rdm none the less. You did mess up, and that mess up was mass rdm. Mass rdm is a 1 week ban. So that's why you were banned for 1 week as mass rdm is a 1 week ban and you mass rdmed.
 understand now but the only thing is I have seen people banned for 6 hours for mass rdm I don't understand why mine was longer can you explain that 1 for me please I would like to know

(03-04-2019, 10:15 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: It was heard out. Thats why I banned you for mass rdm. It may have not been nitrp but it was mass rdm none the less. You did mess up, and that mess up was mass rdm. Mass rdm is a 1 week ban. So that's why you were banned for 1 week as mass rdm is a 1 week ban and you mass rdmed.
 understand now but the only thing is I have seen people banned for 6 hours for mass rdm I don't understand why mine was longer can you explain that 1 for me please I would like to know
Nigga Moderator

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
cause people cant ban for more than 6 hours which where other higher ups would ban them for longer which would be extended to 1 week or how ever long
Hello, I am Broken and I am currently the Event Manager for No Cancer RP

If you have any questions feel free to ask