No Cancer RP
epic server

ban appeal
UnKnown Offline
I accidentally mass rdmed cuz i terrored and appearently a room made of props counts as a building. I only thought it was like buildings on the map, not props. this was also like my 4th terror I've ever done sooooo yeah i genuinely didn't know the terror rules. I'm very sorry

Edit: Steam ID incase i get my ban appealed, just to make ur life easier - STEAM_1:1:90011328
Hi, I am the Head-Moderator on No Cancer RP
If you have any questions, or need to get in contact, my Discord is UnKnown#0459

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I caught you exploiting yesterday too, so, if you REALLY wanna be unbanned, talk to Juice
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

ooz Offline
:(
That was my fault, I was under the impression that if you failrp a terror (ex. forgetting to advert) then it cancels out the terror and becomes mass rdm. This was my fault, it seems that it is just a warning for failrp. Sorry, you've been unbanned by a higher up before I posted this (you probably know that).
please turn on your magic bean

Gemini Offline
I had a kos sign in my gun shop and kept killing people who i didnt want in the shop and i got banned for 3 weeks and 6 days??

ooz Offline
Then make an appeal.

Gemini Offline
(03-30-2019, 02:56 PM)Gemini Wrote: I had a kos sign in my gun shop and kept killing people who i didnt want in the shop and i got banned for 3 weeks and 6 days??

how

ooz Offline
Same way this guy did, make a post in Garry's mod with useful info like your name, steamid, reason, duration, reasoning, and proof.