No Cancer RP
epic server

Black thunder (harrasment/failrp?)
Leavinq Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:169768807
Approximate time/date of incident: 30/03 around 7pm
What you are reporting for: Repeated FailRP and being extremely toxic when brought to sits about it.
Evidence: the evidence is only of one of his failrp moments, as i started recording after the first one, but you can hear him say that hes doing the exact same thing again. if you need more credibility/witness talk to Dejavu as he took both of the sits and was helping me out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIF48WWOJtA

Don Offline
Alright, So you following me. Vaping in my face constantly doesn't count as harassment. But me, not following you AT ALL counts as harassment. Alright, makes perfect sense Smile

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(03-30-2019, 03:15 PM)Leavinq Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:169768807
Approximate time/date of incident: 30/03 around 7pm
What you are reporting for: Repeated FailRP and being extremely toxic when brought to sits about it.
Evidence: the evidence is only of one of his failrp moments, as i started recording after the first one, but you can hear him say that hes doing the exact same thing again. if you need more credibility/witness talk to Dejavu as he took both of the sits and was helping me out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIF48WWOJtA

BlackThunder had full right to kill you, you were HARASSING him, which IS against the rules.
[Image: unknown.png]
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

SeeEmHearEm Offline
Jr. Moderator
In this video it does seem that you did follow black thunder and you were asking for that to happen. If you have further evidence then edit the thread.
Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

ooz Offline
:(
You're a minge... But yeah you shouldn't warn someone that fast especially when their stopping.
please turn on your magic bean