No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Magic Pickle! Offline
    Hey. So, i don't even know why i was banned. I tried to join the game and when i got in, i switched my settings to all low to fix my fps. when i got back in the game, it said that the server had crashed. i waited 120 seconds for it to reconnect me and it did, but as soon as i got back, it said i got permabanned for "caught you cheating, dumb ass." I have never cheated in a game before, and i just wanted to find a new server to play on. If you guys could fix that, it would be appreciated.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Sure Buddy, Lets Not forget the part when you where hacking and got caught by the anti-cheat system. I was in a call with like 4 other mods and admins when this guy joined. Broken Said someone was hacking so, me being me i asked him who it was, sure enough he said "Magic Pickles!" KingyBoBingy was even watching you turn down the hack's settings. So no, You cannot be unbanned

DENIED
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

Gemini Offline
Im still banned but this time i have 6 days.  i had a kos sign and killed people who were on my property and got banned for it. HELP