No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban
SinisterSouls Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):  NCRP KingBoBingy  (Steam_0:0:446852211)
Approximate time/date of incident:8:25 PM 3/30/19
What you are reporting for: False Ban
Evidence: I rdmed this guy and then he banned me for MRDM and NITRP. Like how dumb to you have to be to not know the difference between Rdm and mass rdm. Also I had 2days and 19 hours on this server so why would i have no intent to rp. Basically I rdmed one person and he just banned me for 4 weeks for no reason.

ooz Offline
:(
Ok, can you explain what happened without getting angry or being biased to yourself? Just trying to understand.
please turn on your magic bean

SinisterSouls Offline
(03-31-2019, 09:34 AM)NCRP zeus Wrote: Ok, can you explain what happened without getting angry or being biased to yourself? Just trying to understand.

STEAMID(of reported user(s)):  NCRP KingBoBingy  (Steam_0:0:446852211)
Approximate time/date of incident:8:25 PM 3/30/19
What you are reporting for: False Ban

Evidence: Okay, sorry about that. So I was walking down the street. I saw a KOS line and I saw someone yelling at another guy with a gun out. Not that I'm aloud to kill him I just killed him to shut him up. I knew it was rdm and that was the only time. After the rdm a admin that was watching the whole thing brought me somewhere and jailed me. He stated, "You are very dumb." Then he stated," You have about 2 days on this server and then you decide to mass rdm." I was confused and I was about to say," But I only rdmed once, and dont call me dumb." He was a Moderator named NCRP KingBoBingy

PS Idont know what a "Green Bean" is and this isnt a report on the actual admin. I guess he just confused me with someone else. If you talk to him about his rank or anything further in relation to that subject. I wish you remember that he is just a normal guy who made a mistake. As you've probably heard the saying "Human aren't perfect." Or something like that.

ooz Offline
:(
You should dm king on the forums as this seems like a miss understanding.
please turn on your magic bean