No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Portal Master Offline
Sad 
I was banned for "Mass RDM and NITRP" for 3 weeks Even though i very much intend to rp and it was my first time playing terrorist and did not know that adverting terror had a cooldown i really like the server and want to play more and i promise I wont break the rules again

Here is my steamid: STEAM_1:1:47304139

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
You ignored the format
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Portal Master Offline
(04-02-2019, 10:08 AM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: You ignored the format first of all, and you also should have read the rules.

I'm very sorry I just join the fourm I did not know there was a format I just ask you give me one more chance

Portal Master Offline
(04-02-2019, 10:08 AM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: You ignored the format first of all, and you also should have read the rules.

If i cannot get an appeal can I at least get a shorter ban because I feel like 3 weeks for a mistake is not fair

ooz Offline
:(
You should be warned for FailRP not banned for Mass RDM. Should be unbanned but warned, as I learned recently from an administrator that a mistake for example not waiting cooldown doesn't turn the terror into mass rdm. Though, I may be mistaken. Also, this player was mingey during the credit incident.
please turn on your magic bean

Portal Master Offline
(04-03-2019, 05:18 AM)NCRP zeus Wrote: You should be warned for FailRP not banned for Mass RDM. Should be unbanned but warned, as I learned recently from an administrator that a mistake for example not waiting cooldown doesn't turn the terror into mass rdm. Though, I may be mistaken. Also, this player was mingey during the credit incident.

Plz Take this into consideration admins I really wanna play the server

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
THEN FOLLOW THE FORMAT
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Root Brr Offline
niggas in my butthole
私のペニスは小さいですが誰にも言わないで

Broken Offline
Event Manager‼️
the format isnt really a big deal lol
Hello, I am Broken and I am currently the Event Manager for No Cancer RP

If you have any questions feel free to ask