No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Zionic Offline
Zeus told me to do this and that it would work.  Hopefully he wasn't lying (Can't find format)

Steam ID: 76561198350858166

Name: Zionic

Reason for ban: Cheating

Banned by: Lil Jxck

Reason why I think I should be unbanned:  It was all a mistake.  One night I was high and I hadn't played Garry's Mod in over a month.  I decided for some reason to go on UnknownCheats and download some random cheat (BigPackets)  I was going to random servers bhopping around and telling staff I was cheating.  I came to your server.  I bhopped around, screenshared the cheat with an ex mod, and came on tomorrow not even remembering that I had been on the night before only to find that staff were telling me that I was on an alt (Which is false since I never got banned in the first place.)  It was all a mistake, and will not happen again.  I hope you can understand because your server is amazing and not like most others, not all servers let their players use AdvDupe2.  I have deleted all GMOD cheats from my computer.   Like I said I was just high and acting stupid, and I didn't use it maliciously, just bhopped around and left.  I was never injected for anytime but that one time.  I hope you could give me one more chance considering that this was a mistake on my part and I never meant had malicious intent.  Like I said I have deleted the cheat from my computer and never will cheat again, and like I said I only did it because I wasn't thinking correctly under the influence.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Please Contact Me On Discord To Further Discuss This Issue, Denied Until Further Notice.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

ooz Offline
:(
i refuse
no
please turn on your magic bean