No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban appeal
Invest Offline
Steam ID: Invest3

Name: Invet

Reason for ban: nitrp 

Banned by: Dinogator

Reason why I think I should be unbanned: I am confused why I am banned in the first place, but I was banned the night before for nitrp because of constant raping which I understand as I didn’t read the rape cooldown, this morning, I was warned twice for rdm, then I got off. I came back on and was banned for nitrp. If anything I should have been kicked which never happened, and the rdms were because of failing advert terror. Dinogator wasn’t even on at the time I was active also.

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
Dinogator was just doing ban extensions. Also, I don't see a STEAMID here
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Invest Offline
I’m not on my computer, my steam Id is Invest3, and I’m not sure my steam 64 id

Also I was banned by mint romney in the first place for nitrp, with a warning so it shouldn’t be a 3 week ban

My 64 is 76561198337846384

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
Ahh yes. I did ban you. I banned you because I was doing ban extensions. When you are banned, lower ranking moderators can not ban for long periods of time, so they ban you and they get a higher up to extend the ban to the correct length of time, which is ban extensions. Mint banned you and I extended the ban to the needed 3 weeks for nitrp. However when we do these we do not know each individual issue. So you are saying this ban is false so I will talk to mint about what happened.
However I can not unban you.
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

Invest Offline
(04-18-2019, 11:34 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: Ahh yes. I did ban you. I banned you because I was doing ban extensions. When you are banned, lower ranking moderators can not ban for long periods of time, so they ban you and they get a higher up to extend the ban to the correct length of time, which is ban extensions. Mint banned you and I extended the ban to the needed 3 weeks for nitrp. However when we do these we do not know each individual issue. So you are saying this ban is false so I will talk to mint about what happened.
However I can not unban you.

Shouldn’t I have been notified of being banned? Because mint never actually !warned me I believe, they told me to stop. I did it again and then I got banned for 6 hours without any notification other then the screen, no kick or further warns.

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
So if you were rape spamming, thats not allowed. You said yourself he told you to stop and you also said yourself you didnt. He told you to stop and you didnt listen. Rape spam is minge and if you were told to stop, and according to you you were, you should have stopped. But you didnt. So you minge and continued to minge after being told to stop. At that point you are clearly not role playing. So mint was fully justified to ban you for nitrp as you minged, and didnt stop after being told to stop. So the ban seems fine to me, however I do not make the final decision on the unban. You should have listened to him and followed the rules.

Invest Offline
(04-19-2019, 09:31 PM)NCRP DINOGATOR Wrote: So if you were rape spamming, thats not allowed. You said yourself he told you to stop and you also said yourself you didnt. He told you to stop and you didnt listen. Rape spam is minge and if you were told to stop, and according to you you were, you should have stopped. But you didnt. So you minge and continued to minge after being told to stop. At that point you are clearly not role playing. So mint was fully justified to ban you for nitrp as you minged, and didnt stop after being told to stop. So the ban seems fine to me, however I do not make the final decision on the unban.  You should have listened to him and followed the rules.

I’m not saying I wasn’t rape spamming, I’m saying that 1, it’s more harassment rather than nitrp, and I never got warned for it so o shouldn’t have the ban, as I said before he told me to stop but that is not a verbal warning.

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
if he told you to stop you should have stopped. This ban seems fine since you admit you did not listen to the mod. So you should have read the rules because it is clear you didnt. You were notified as he told you to stop and you continued to minge. So if you didnt want to get banned, than maybe you should listen to the mods and read the rules.

ooz Offline
:(
autism
please turn on your magic bean