No Cancer RP
epic server

False Ban
NerdyJosh Offline
Sad 
STEAM_0:1:105214655 (Me) (NerdyJosh)
STEAM_0:0:238742171 (My friend who tried to talk to figures) (Slyfox)
Time: About 2 AM CST
Date: Sunday, April 21
Reason For Report: False Ban

Figures (STEAM_0:1:85692769) Banned me for mass RDM after I killed one person who punched me 3 times first. Shawn (a mod in our group at the time) checked the logs and confirmed that the one guy punched me first. And i wasn't warned for one kill, which is the usual punishment for one kill. No i was banned for mass RDM for 1 day and Figures asked for a ban extension. Also when i was brought to the sit i was trying to explain myself and how it wasn't RDM. But he wouldn't listen to me and all he said was you mass RDM'd didn't you, don't lie. And before i could say anything i was banned. My friend after tried to go talk to figures and several times he just left without my friend being able to say his argument. So to sum it up a guy punched me 3 times, so i shot him. He went to an admin and i assume he told him i was mass RDMing but had no proof. Then i was called to a sit and was almost immediatly banned before i could say anything to defend myself. Then my friend went and tried to defend me but wasnt listened to. Then when Shawn came back (he was afk) he checked logs and had proof on how i was innocent, or at least killed 1 person which is a warning only. Then when he went to Figures with this information figures still didn't do anything. And when my friend came up with a good point he just left the sit. Please unban, all i did was kill one person who attacked me first, which is self defence. Or if it was RDM it was one person, so it would be a warn.

NCRP (Figures) Offline
Hey Man Figures Here I've banned you for mass Rdm I've told your friends that you killed 4 people you had multiple sits on you but the warden brought me to prison and I'm sorry i couldn't finish the previously sits on you for Rdm as I told your friend I went to prison and I did not ban you for only killing one person thanks!
I am Figures On NCRP If you need to contact me here is my Discord:Windows#8597 Angel Idea
Quote:
"Figures"

[DXC] Tidwell Offline
Sr mod Tidwell here, post proof of admin abuse, if you don't there is nothing we can do.

Shawn Offline
After checking the logs again afterwards, and talking to figures (while you were there, you should know this already) you killed people before the "one kill". The ban will not be appealed, all you can do is wait it out.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on the server's official discord, or my discord private messages

Shawn#6127