No Cancer RP
epic server

unban me pleas
[BOSS] Slayer Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): steam_0:0:5443315
Approximate time/date of incident: yesterday at 6 pm???
What you are reporting for: I don't play often but the first time I joined this server it was still new. I crashed it and had a good ol' laugh and got banned. One of my old friends was playing this server so I asked to be unbanned and the dude basically goes "well crashing my server is impossible so here you go." I get unbanned and I took up the challenge of crashing the server because it was apparently not possible..... long story short I break server and like the good boy I am I told the guy how I did it and he said he will fix. Couple months go by and I open gmod for the first time since and join.... I get bored and want to look for more shit to break because I was told it was fixed.... I load in my cheats to see what I can do and I get swarmed by staff members because apparently my undetectable cheats are detectable..... I say "hold on let me see if this crasher still works." I gave them 10 seconds before trying it because I wanted to give them enough time to ban me just incase they didn't want it down. I load in the thingy he said was fixed and boom the server crashed.

Evidence:
you want the thing that crashes the server???

|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
Nigga you are dumb for 1 you used hacks on the server (perma ban) and you have crashed the server on multiple occasions (perma ban)
You literally admitted to it you basically have 2 perma bans you wont be unbanned lmao
Nigga Moderator

ooz Offline
:(
unban me pleas
pleas?
please turn on your magic bean

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
so you admit to crashing the server and hacking. And yet you have the audacity to ask to be unbanned
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
haha this guy is gay
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
mr. head moderator i do not need your power hungry self to judge me. I am a good person and found a bug on the server and notified the owner immediately.... what if I stayed anonymously and didn't tell anyone why the server was crashing over and over and over again.

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(05-08-2019, 06:04 PM)[BOSS] Slayer Wrote: mr. head moderator i do not need your power hungry self to judge me. I am a good person and found a bug on the server and notified the owner immediately.... what if I stayed anonymously and didn't tell anyone why the server was crashing over and over and over again.

Lol. Dinogator was probably your best bet at getting unbanned. Good luck now.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

DINOGATOR Offline
Head Modorator
If you found a bug, you could have told us before you use it. If you were well aware of the exploit, notify us by telling us. Not crashing the server multiple times. Not to mention the hacks. There were smarter ways to handle situations like that. Your solution was not one of them
I am a Junior Administrator for No Cancer RP.
My Discord: DINOGATOR1204#9254

ooz Offline
:(
had hacks injected before finding exploit btw
please turn on your magic bean

[BOSS] Slayer Offline
fam i found the exploit before i loaded that shit in. why wouldi tell a moderator or the forums an exploit that breaks the server i dont have any admins on my friends list all i have is awesome and he said it was fixed.