No Cancer RP
epic server

Unban me please
Cappuccino BemGostoso Offline
Heart 
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:97214766
Approximate time/date of incident: 05/05/2019
What you are reporting for: i got perma banned for "trying to crash the server" but i was just joking with the admins, it didnt even crash it, i thought i would be banned for a while for disrespecting admins instructions but he instead permabanned me, i wasnt trying to crash the server.
Evidence:i made a "blackhole" with 9 blocks and a motor
btw i have 1 week of game in this server i would i try to crash it?

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Ok, many things wrong with this. I was indeed the one who banned you. You spawned in like welded cubes which moved around rapidly which caused many people's games to lag. Papi told you it was ok and I told him it wasn't because of the lag output. I told you to not spawn it in anymore, and warned you if you did, there would be a problem. Then, I returned you and started to spec you. You also spawned it in many times for a brief period of time, even when you thought no one was watching. I jailed and asked you why you continued to do it and you spawned it in again even while you were in jail. Which again caused much lag. Dejavu was also there and said the same for you to stop. Thus concludes why you are banned.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

(05-11-2019, 02:46 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Ok, many things wrong with this. I was indeed the one who banned you. You spawned in like welded cubes which moved around rapidly which caused many people's games to lag. Papi told you it was ok and I told him it wasn't because of the lag output. I told you to not spawn it in anymore, and warned you if you did, there would be a problem. Then, I returned you and started to spec you. You also spawned it in many times for a brief period of time, even when you thought no one was watching. I jailed and asked you why you continued to do it and you spawned it in again even while you were in jail. Which again caused much lag. Dejavu was also there and said the same for you to stop. Thus concludes why you are banned.

i cant spawn props in jail,
i didnt spawn it after you jailed me

(05-11-2019, 02:46 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Ok, many things wrong with this. I was indeed the one who banned you. You spawned in like welded cubes which moved around rapidly which caused many people's games to lag. Papi told you it was ok and I told him it wasn't because of the lag output. I told you to not spawn it in anymore, and warned you if you did, there would be a problem. Then, I returned you and started to spec you. You also spawned it in many times for a brief period of time, even when you thought no one was watching. I jailed and asked you why you continued to do it and you spawned it in again even while you were in jail. Which again caused much lag. Dejavu was also there and said the same for you to stop. Thus concludes why you are banned.

yes i did spawn it after i was told not to 
but i spawned and deleted it after a one or two seconds

well i know i did the wrong thing but i dont think i need a perma ban
i wont spawn then again i swear

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
It does not matter. You were told not to and did it anyway. Thats on you.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

please dude
i really like the server
i've never crashed or used any type of hack on it
i really want to play again on it
please
i might even buy vip if u unban me
common

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Yes, you can and did spawn the dupe in jail, and secondly, my verdict is that you should not be unbanned.

anything i can do to get unbanned?
for real
one week of game on the server
gone cuz of one mistake i did
please
its the only server i like to play on

and i wasnt trying to crash it

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
You say you weren't trying to crash it but it caused lag, we told you that, along with the phrase "Don't Spawn it in again." and you continued to do it even when you were told not to. So no, there is nothing you can do to get unbanned as you took advantage of the warnings we gave you.

i spawned only once after you told not too

i think

u know what
ok
u dont want to unban me
thats ok
have a good day

ooz Offline
:(
please move this to dms
please turn on your magic bean