No Cancer RP
epic server

Blink Swep
MrSefaa Offline
This swep is op when it comes to raiding. Can glitch through world and bases. I think there should be a rule where you cannot you blink swep during raids.

|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
Make a base that isnt shit dont make tiny little holes and then people with blink cant get in. Its really not that hard to make a base that no one can blink through you just gotta think
Nigga Moderator

ooz Offline
:(
cover the walls with fat props that are world glow with no gaps, ez dubs
please turn on your magic bean

K4su Offline
Perhaps a more in-depth tutorial on this topic would be appropriate?
I mean sure, you can just say "think" when building a base. But that also requires knowing what exactly blink is and how it works in Garry's Mod.

Rdm God
Block and open spots or and tiny little holes that can be glitched through basically blink on the server is if you have a base with an opening or crack in the fading doors or anywhere else it can be glitched through with blink
Nigga Moderator

K4su Offline
(05-15-2019, 02:19 PM)|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Wrote: Block and open spots or and tiny little holes that can be glitched through basically blink on the server is if you have a base with an opening or crack in the fading doors or anywhere else it can be glitched through with blink

If you use "Precision - Move" to place a prop on top of another, is it possible a small gap will remain? Is that sufficient to blink through?

Rdm God
More than likely if you precision your props into eachother they will probably have no gaps unless you are a shit builder
Nigga Moderator

Bariah Offline
I agree, blink make raiding not even fun, they just blink in, kill you and destroy your shit and then blink back out, it takes all the fun out of the raids.