No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Original Matt Offline
Steam ID: 76561198092334669

Name: Matt

Reason for ban: LTAP

Banned by: Shawn

Reason for being unbanned:  I was messing around with the toolgun very late last night because there weren't many people on the server. I was welding props together and making a snake. Shawn warned me for toolgun abuse and attempting to crash the server. I wasn't attempting to crash the server but I was okay with the two warnings. Around 2-3 minutes passed after he warned me, then I logged off for the night. When I got one the next day, I saw that shawn banned me for 7 days for LTAP. I didn't LTAP. I didn't avoid any punishments. He warned me when I was on the server and I did not argue. After finding out I was banned, I joined the server's discord and asked for help. Dejavu was msging me as well as Shawn, and they both said that I threatened to DDOS shawn. I never threatened shawn. My friend Bri and I were joking about it but we weren't serious. DDOS is a serious crime and I would never actually DDOS someone. It is plain stupid to even consider that. I like shawn, and I didn't want to report anyone but I just want to be unbanned. Shawn and I were cool last night. Idk why I was banned.

|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Offline
Rdm God
Either way joking or not we have to take the ddos threats very seriously so if you were banned for ddos threat i doubt you will be unbanned because someone is ddosing rn
Nigga Moderator

Original Matt Offline
(05-16-2019, 07:42 PM)|NC|RP| Wish the Fantastic Wrote: Either way joking or not we have to take the ddos threats very seriously so if you were banned for ddos threat i doubt you will be unbanned because someone is ddosing rn

First of all, I was not the one that made the joke. Second, it was not a DDOS threat. We were all jokes (shawn included) about him being DDOSed. Third, I was not specifically banned for DDOS. He banned me for LTAP.

ooz Offline
:(
warned for crashing server
please turn on your magic bean