lifetime47 Offline
Question 
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
Ooficer Ramirez's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100617428

My steamID (lifetime47): STEAM_0:1:94952034

Approximate time/date of incident:
Sun. May 26 20:23:55 2019

What you are reporting for:
I was accidentally banned by Ooficer Ramirez.

Evidence:
It was said that I got banned for a week for both NITRP and LTAP. I really enjoy playing on the server, and I never did nor would do anything of the sort. I was playing as the Pizza Delivery guy at the time I got banned while running on the sidewalk. A few minutes earlier, I was just giving pizzas to players, and I never did anything against the rules, nor got a warning for anything I did, although I am pretty sure I didn't break any of the rules. I am pretty sure I got somebody else's ban, and I would really like to get back on the server. D:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Yes, This was my fault I had a severe case of autism and banned the wrong person. You are unbanned now and are free to play. Again, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for this.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(05-26-2019, 09:57 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Yes, This was my fault I had a severe case of autism and banned the wrong person. You are unbanned now and are free to play. Again, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for this.

This happened to me before. I feel the same way you do. Accidents happen. Big Grin
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426