No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP JohnnyLandSlide Admin Abuse Again
UnKnown Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:29835944
Approximate time/date of incident: 5/28/19
What you are reporting for: Abuse
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6PpB2m...e=youtu.be

Apologies for the shit quality, I had to use the Gmod ingame recorder.

Here you can see I scroll up in chat because he kept asking me what I was doing here, which I didn't really know what he meant so I just ignored him. Me and another player were arguing over handcuffing, and he never warned me to stop talking or ever muted me. This is when he started asking me what are you doing here xxx. So then he keeps asking, and eventually, he says either answer the question or I'm gonna deal with it or something along those lines. (Probably in the video, but idk. Also why in the video I scroll up in chat just in case.) Still didn't know what he was asking. I even ask him what question when he freezes me and tps to me, but he just says the same thing, what are you doing here. So he unfreezes me, brings me to a roof, and bans me for NITRP. Which is also funny because I was raiding houses as a SWAT Jug before he started asking me what I was doing here on the server. Don't know how he got NITRP. This isn't the first time I've had a problem out of him. A few days ago I made another report on him, and he was dealt with. So he doesn't have a very good rep. I'm very annoyed at the whole situation and I'm very fed up with this mod.
Hi, I am the Head-Moderator on No Cancer RP
If you have any questions, or need to get in contact, my Discord is UnKnown#0459