No Cancer RP
epic server

RadioactivePixels staff abuse
Darth Zan Offline
(05-29-2019, 05:29 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: Your testimony is false. As I’ve told you multiple times I wasn’t on to play plinko, and deep storage logs will show that to be false. That’s about half of your book report gone, second, I did not, nor have I ever asked ANYONE to place hits on you, or anyone. And unless you have evidence of that, that is a baseless claim. I’ve had a RP reason every time I’ve killed you, and I was not targeting you nor pixels as was determined by head moderator dejavu at a later point in the night, almost right after you were banned for mass RDM.

You and pixels both don’t enjoy the way i use a criminal class because I don’t do the “normal” thing, which is to base and setup miner farms. Instead I choose to get my money the illegal way because I am a C R I M I N A L, so I accept murder for hire (hits) contracts, I raid, I mug, I kidnap. You were not targeted, pixels was not targeted, Hell even kid gangster8 was not targeted. And this is all evident by the logs. I have never genuinely used the phrase “staff disrespect” as I don’t place myself on a pedestal above the players. I am subject to the same rules and punishments you are if not higher as I’m a “role model” of sorts to the server.

As for the num nums sit, that whole thing was a shit show and I’d be happy to talk about it in discord.

It was a ruby rose that sounded just like you and nothing explains your use of the same insult against me repeatedly alongside your "think I forgot you" BS you called when you first killed me.

You don't deserve staff with as much of a manipulative liar you are.

Alpha also acknowledged you were the one to play the Plinko the night before, so don't call me a liar unless you want to say Alpha and all others are liars that remember it was you. Pick your hill to die on because if you continue to hide behind other staff buddies of yours, someday, someone will catch your stupidity on film and you'll be forced to own up to what you did.

As for the "I didn't target just you" BS, you infact did since you asked MANY PEOPLE TO SPECIFICALLY PLACE HITS ON ME. You also would hang out with a bunch of people until you saw me, which then you'd chase me to my base. You got no money out of it except for the hits thatt were completed
Sith Lord Darth Zan at your service.

Messages In This Thread
RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by ShadyJervais - 05-29-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Chili Boy - 05-29-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: RadioactivePixels staff abuse - by Darth Zan - 05-29-2019, 07:10 PM