No Cancer RP
epic server

Update wiremod
K4su Offline
Suggestion
Update wiremod to the newest version

Description
Wiremod currently is on a very old version. The GPU is bugged, the E2 editor loses focus when indenting code and a lot of new functionalities are not available.
I suggest updating wiremod to the newest version so these bugs are fixed and the new features can be used. One of these features is for an E2 chip to know when a player connects or disconnects. For example, this is useful when working with scoreboards as you can easily update the number of players online and know exactly who connected or disconnected. This is possible right now but requires the E2 chip to continuously iterate over the players to see who is still there or who newly connected, that is inefficient.
In short: Updating wiremod will bring new features, fix old bugs and possibly make the server run smoother due to less inefficient E2 scripts and optimizations in wiremod itself.

Here's a link to the wiremod github repository: https://github.com/wiremod/wire/

UnKnown Offline
I wholeheartedly support this suggestion as well. As a fellow E2 coder, we need this update. The current version of Wiremod is very old, and very buggy. Plus it's lacking new E2 features that are useful as well. Also, the E2 editor is annoying to write with, as he said above, it loses focus when indenting, or pressing tab. Very annoying, especially in programming where you need to be pressing tab a lot. Aws0me, plz update.
Hi, I am the Head-Moderator on No Cancer RP
If you have any questions, or need to get in contact, my Discord is UnKnown#0459

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I also support this. When trying to do Expression 2, it gets really annoying when hitting TAB and it losing focus.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Dejavu Offline
Jr. Moderator
I don't know anything about this stuff, but if it allows players to create new things at a easier and faster pace I'm all in for it.
Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
perhaps
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

[DXC] Tidwell Offline
I fux with it
Meme Lord

NCRP FIGUREZ Offline
(06-01-2019, 06:27 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: perhap

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Updated.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.