No Cancer RP
epic server

Unban for Milk
Milk Offline
Exclamation 
If you were false banned or believe that you should be unbanned please post a form below and it will either be accepted or denied. This post will be reviewed by the person who banned you, and a higherup who will make the final decision. If you would like to add any extra information and you are not staff feel free to do so, however shitposting on ban appeals will get your posts deleted. i was misunderstood on what i was doing the admin thought i was trying to crash the server but i was trying to decorate my base....

Please note once you apply you may not reappeal for 7 days. i understand and i will not spam the reappeal..

Information.. i was in my base trying to decorate my base and all the sudden an admin is flying in my base jails me and permabans me!!!!...

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) my steam id is.... https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198413810182

Who banned you? "admins dont care" permabanned me...... 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? trying to crash server

Approximate time/date of ban?  Wed Jan 30 20:22:19 2019

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.  sorry but i dont know how to insert a screenshot on here. Sad

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? i was accused of crashing the server when i really didn't i was decorating my base...

Why should you be unbanned? i should be unbanned bc decorating a base isnt ban worthy! 

What is your discord @? my discord is.... @Milk#6621

I would very much appreciate if someone would look at this and talk to me and hopefully resolve in an unban.. thank you.

~~Milk

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Posted in wrong section
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.