No Cancer RP
epic server

Banned for accidental enabling of autoclicking macro
Glitchdweller Offline
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118306882

Discord: ₦•t₱yth•n:3333

Person who banned me: |NC|RP| KingyBoBingy(STEAM_0:0:446852211)

Ban Reason: Crashed server

Time of Ban: Sun Jun 16 19:06:31 2019

I can see why this may have been seen as a lawful ban, but i had not crashed the server, at least to my understanding, since i was able to be talked to and banned.

I should be unbanned for this because it was a misunderstanding of what had happened. I read in the rules that macros were allowed, so i turned on a auto clicking macro to help escape kidnaps because for me it is nearly impossible to do for a multitude of reasons. I had accidentally clicked the enabling button for the macro and hadn't realized. I open my spawnmenu after this to make a textscreen for building and mouse over some props, after which i panicked and immediately turned off the macro and went to the cleanup tool and removed my props. After that, kingy comes around and I attempt to explain to him what had happened. He was then a little rude to me about it and quickly permanently banned me.

I would accept if this ban was no longer permanent, but something more like a month or two ban. I understand why i was banned and believe i should be punished for my actions.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Seems like a misunderstanding. I will talk to him.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Milk Offline
i was permabanned for decoration my base and an admin thought i was trying to crash the server so he quickly teleported to me and i treid to explain what happend he was rude and didnt even let me speak like what the fuck.....!