No Cancer RP
epic server

Goodbye.
✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Oof Choof's Final Message On the forums. 

Goodbye Guys.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

Shawn Offline
Its really sad to see you go Ramirez, and maybe you will return in the future, and we can talk some more. I hope quitting the server doesn't mean you're quitting gmod altogether.
You were a good staff member and an even better friend
If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on the server's official discord, or my discord private messages

Shawn#6127

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(06-23-2019, 08:52 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Oof Choof's Final Message On the forums. 

Goodbye Guys.

RIP. Best staf memder
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
Thanks Guys.
I'm Currently A Sr Moderator and a Staff Trainer On NCRP. Please feel free to ask me anything or contact me on Discord.  Smile

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
If anything is wrong you can let me know. I don't know why you randomly started putting periods after everything If you need help with something lmk.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

✙QuackInBlack✙ Offline
nah man im good irl but thanks tho.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
ok
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

LO || sups.gg || Offline
(06-23-2019, 08:52 PM)I NCRP IOfficer Pedro Ramirez Wrote: Oof Choof's Final Message On the forums. 

Goodbye Guys.

It's sad to see you go, from what I saw on the server you are one of the best staff members in not only this server but all the servers I've seen, I hope maybe one day you come back but if you don't I get it, we all have life's we have to live, have a good day and you'll have the best of luck in whatever your doing