No Cancer RP
epic server

Suggestion
LO || sups.gg || Offline
Add daily or weekly rewards for being active and
Add/talk about rules in MOTD and say what is failrp and what isn't failrp
One server I go on, bhoping is fail RP, and specifically say that fearrp is not on  this server. Add a flat big area that is outside that players can build in but can't base in, like a carnival or a festival.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Ok
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

the_spy Offline
(07-05-2019, 09:53 AM)sups.gg Dan The Man 99TM Wrote: Add daily or weekly rewards for being active and
One server I go on, bhoping is fail RP, and specifically say that fearrp is not on  this server. Add a flat big area that is outside that players can build in but can't base in, like a carnival or a festival.
sorry for bad spelling here we good we new job well becuse it just boring like sever have cancino owners and some jobs are good but met for vip only like bank seker things like that more drugs and rule for mayor like blocking 2 main etekis but mainly jobs need more free and fun

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(02-21-2020, 05:31 PM)the_spy Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 09:53 AM)sups.gg Dan The Man 99TM Wrote: Add daily or weekly rewards for being active and
sorry for bad spelling here we good we new job well becuse it just boring like sever have cancino owners and some jobs are good but met for vip only like bank seker things like that more drugs and rule for mayor like blocking 2 main etekis but mainly jobs need more free and fun
1. Nice job bumping a very old thread
2. What
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426