No Cancer RP
epic server

Johnny Staff Abuse
ItsProxy Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:29835944
Approximate time/date of incident: 7/14/19 2:30PM ?
What you are reporting for: Teleporting to someone who his friend has a hit on, then tps back and shows him his location.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/PgdqqH0lCKA

ShadyJervais Offline
lol y were u spectating me

ItsProxy Offline
(07-14-2019, 03:57 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: lol y were u spectating me

Went on duty and spectated you to see if you were asking for hits on certain people Smile

ShadyJervais Offline
And even though I wasn't, you still attempted to warn me for harassment, crazy how that works.

ItsProxy Offline
(07-14-2019, 04:42 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: And even though I wasn't, you still attempted to warn me for harassment, crazy how that works.

Its either I did or I didnt, quit minging.

ShadyJervais Offline
"uh yeah so if you accept another hit I'm gonna warn u for harassment" mf gonna warn a hitman for accepting hits because he's friends with the guy nobody likes sadboi

Accepting hits =/= minging

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-14-2019, 04:59 PM)ShadyJervais Wrote: "uh yeah so if you accept another hit I'm gonna warn u for harassment" mf gonna warn a hitman for accepting hits because he's friends with the guy nobody likes sadboi

Accepting hits =/= minging

Actually no. Proxy was spectating you because he suspecting harassment based on targeting. He wasn't really wrong. You went out of your way to ask Johnny to find and locate him to kill him and I knew before this whole thing happened you were not on good terms with Leight. Also I have seen evidence of you harassing proxy, awsome has also taken not of it. On top of that I had another player complain about you harassing him, blinking into his base, ect. I thought proxy was in the wrong for a bit however doing further investigating its pretty clear its the contrary. In conclusion what Johnny did was essentially rping off duty and abusing his staff powers, and yes you have harassed Proxy and Leight. I suggest you stay out of this situation for your own good.

ShadyJervais Offline
Actually, he is wrong. I don't care enough to target leight or proxy, I don't like either of them because they're constantly harassing me in discord and in voice communications. I just don't throw a hissy fit like they do. The rules say, you cannot blink during raids, not once have I blinked during a raid, nor will I ever blink during a raid. If blink is supposed to be used to get around the map quicker, and that's what I'm using it for, I don't see how I'm in the wrong. Sounds like blink should just be removed entirely in that case.

"yes you have harassed proxy and leight stay out of the situation for your own good"

404 proof not found

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(07-15-2019, 09:19 AM)ShadyJervais Wrote: Actually, he is wrong. I don't care enough to target leight or proxy, I don't like either of them because they're constantly harassing me in discord and in voice communications. I just don't throw a hissy fit like they do. The rules say, you cannot blink during raids, not once have I blinked during a raid, nor will I ever blink during a raid. If blink is supposed to be used to get around the map quicker, and that's what I'm using it for, I don't see how I'm in the wrong. Sounds like blink should just be removed entirely in that case.

"yes you have harassed proxy and leight stay out of the situation for your own good"

404 proof not found

"404 proof not found" Im sure proxy still has the proof of you blinking in his base claiming u werent raiding even tho when you cross a  kos line its considered a raid and not only that you went out of your way to get johnny to find leight rather than finding him yourself. Proxy and leight again are not the only people who claim you harass yesterday being a perfect example and if you'd like ill get the video of it and ban you if you wanna be a smart ass about it.

ItsProxy Offline
(07-15-2019, 09:19 AM)ShadyJervais Wrote: Actually, he is wrong. I don't care enough to target leight or proxy, I don't like either of them because they're constantly harassing me in discord and in voice communications. I just don't throw a hissy fit like they do. The rules say, you cannot blink during raids, not once have I blinked during a raid, nor will I ever blink during a raid. If blink is supposed to be used to get around the map quicker, and that's what I'm using it for, I don't see how I'm in the wrong. Sounds like blink should just be removed entirely in that case.

404 proof not found

Wait for the youtube clip champ.