No Cancer RP
epic server

Doobie cheating/exploiting
Maddog Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:95270373
Approximate time/date of incident: 10:50 PM July 31st
What you are reporting for: cheating
Evidence: 

At the start Doobie goes for me. its important to note that i havent started shooting and he already knows im at the top layer. Also doobie was on staff inside my base before a previous raid which he then switched of staff to help with the raid knowing what the inside looks like.
So Doobie already knows where i am and only really shoots me when it would hit. when i die the window for me to even be shot is extremely small and yet he not only knows im at it but he also lands the shot.

although i do not have proof a few weeks ago Doobie has raided a base i was in and used voice chat saying everything i was doing such as crouching or looking at X direction.

conclusion: he makes near impossible shots and also knows where everyone is in the base. it is not recorded but STEAM_0:1:485106172(lucky) was immediatly killed and thats what started the raid. lucky was standing at the top of my stair case where you are safe at almost all spots but one. and despite this the first shot they shoot its at his head and kills him. Doobie then knows where i am even though the second floor is rarely used for defense and then he trails southergirl for the rest of the raid while she is behind cover.

i can answer any questions if need be

NCRP SouthernGirl Offline
He is clearly cheating because he raided before and I was the last one left. There is no way to see inside the base unless you are using one-way props or cameras (which is failrp prop abuse). I was walking back and forth in the base and whenever I walked to one side, he would start shooting at that side somehow magically knowing I was there. I would randomly move around and see if the shots followed and sure enough they did. He is pinpointing where we are in the base somehow. And don't say "well he's just good." I'm sorry, no, the square area of that base is way too big to just magically shoot exactly at the right spot that someone moves to without being able to see them. All of his shots were shooting right for my head and I could see the shots through the props. I would move, his shots would follow to where I moved. They were not "shooting randomly" at the base at all, besides of course the few "random" shots they incorporate to make it look like they are playing fair. Bottom line is you cannot tell where the person is moving inside the base like they did, even having been in the base. Seeing inside of a base and then raiding right after is a pussy move as is, but just having seen the base does not guarantee where our locations are; there has to be some sort of exploit. And Rengar is right when he says that Lucky was immediately killed first shot. There's no way for them to have known he was at the top in that exact spot. If they spam shot randomly and happen to hit him, that would be one thing. But no it was a dead shot the first shot right where he was. I'm calling bull. Johnny was also seeming to pinpoint where we were in the second raid. I stand by what Rengar has said as being in the base at the time. Also, I was in the raid Rengar is talking about where Doobie said "he's crouching" without being able to see us unless he was cheating or using thirdperson to see inside the base while raiding (which is not allowed), so even though there is no video proof of that, I can vouch for him and say that it did indeed happen.

Kweyzo Offline
Head Moderator
Congrats your base was pelted with bullets and you happen to die.

(07-31-2019, 11:25 PM)NCRP Doobie Wrote: Congrats your base was pelted with bullets and you happen to die.

Yeah but we can see all your shots targeting right where we are standing, besides a few "stray" ones that I'm sure are deliberate on your part to make you look like your spam shooting. We are all at different levels of the base yet somehow you know exactly when to shoot Rengar when he emerges from the 4-layer prop.

Dejavu Offline
Jr. Moderator
I screengrabbed him previously to this and didn't see any sort of cheats, I still haven't seen any visible cheats on his screen. I don't like that he checked out the inside then raided after, in the video though I just see bullets spammed and then you dying I cant really make out anything from that. 
Admin on No Cancer RP contact me on Discord @Dejavu#1803 or on Steam @|NC|RP| Dejavu

Maddog Offline
(07-31-2019, 11:25 PM)NCRP Doobie Wrote: Congrats your base was pelted with bullets and you happen to die.

you mostly only started shooting when i was in a position to be shot and the shots you landed are unreasonable to be lucky. not to mention you went in my base on duty and then raided when others started. un-fair and truly should be failRP.

(07-31-2019, 11:30 PM)|NC|RP| Dejavu Wrote: I screengrabbed him previously to this and didn't see any sort of cheats, I still haven't seen any visible cheats on his screen. I don't like that he checked out the inside then raided after, in the video though I just see bullets spammed and then you dying I cant really make out anything from that. 

He should at least get punished for FailRP then. No one was screen-grabbing him the second raid though. He's not the only admin that noclips into bases prior to raiding though.

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
when I screen grabbed him I saw him being able to see straight thru the main wall which he has shown me and e2 where you can shoot thru stuff. it doesn't look like hacks just some e2 abuse I was gonna try and start recording him but the screen grabber crashed his game.

(07-31-2019, 11:55 PM)Bananadude2121 Wrote: when I screen grabbed him I saw him being able to see straight thru the main wall which he has shown me and e2 where you can shoot thru stuff. it doesn't look like hacks just some e2 abuse I was gonna try and start recording him but the screen grabber crashed his game.

That's e2 abuse then which is an exploit. Not hacks but still a form of cheating and failrp

Sol Downbadguy Offline
Jradmin on cancer rp
He is just a gamer gaming
Not a staff member i sware