No Cancer RP
epic server

Poll: should this be added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
no
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Armor rechargers
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
This would be for vip and up. its a armor recharger. I would like this idea because when I get hit I always have to suicide to get my armor. also to make it no so OP to make it cost like 100k and make it to where it can fill up to 200 shield. please give your honest opinion on this as I would enjoy to see if other people would like this idea as well.

Kweyzo Offline
Head Moderator
Denied

Silv3rSh4rk™ Offline
(08-03-2019, 08:17 PM)NCRP bananadude21 rustchance.com Wrote: This would be for vip and up. its a armor recharger. I would like this idea because when I get hit I always have to suicide to get my armor. also to make it no so OP to make it cost like 100k and make it to where it can fill up to 200 shield. please give your honest opinion on this as I would enjoy to see if other people would like this idea as well.
It seems like a good idea to have this but 100k seems to high and setting it to 200 seems OP
should be set to just max out your armor so if you paid to have more then 100 say you have 125
on spawn and you get shot it should only go up to your max of 125...........

people are quick to say denied but if it was configured differently from the way that you proposed
maybe more people would be obliged to say yes

I say yes to your idea but I say no to the way you have it configured