No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Gibus Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:5115848

What is your discord @? Gibus#2445

Who banned you? eko

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM Nitrp

Approximate time/date of ban? 8/17/19

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I was accused of Mass RDM as terrorist, even though I adverted terror.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I did nothing wrong, and the admin was generalizing me with the other terrorist who was actually MassRDMing. He only got a warn.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
nigga you killed 3 people in the sit then continued to try to kill me and you had been kidnap spamming LMAO you arent getting unbanned funny guy
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Gibus Offline
(08-18-2019, 12:06 AM)NCRP Booface Wrote: nigga you killed 3 people in the sit then continued to try to kill me and you had been kidnap spamming LMAO you arent getting unbanned funny guy

Did not kill 3 people in a sit. The admins can go ahead and check logs if they need to. Also, kidnap spamming doesn’t warrant a 4 week ban, at the very most a warn or a 1 day ban. I recommend you get good at the game before complaining about the fact that I killed you, since I adverted terror.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
(08-18-2019, 12:27 AM)Gibus Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 12:06 AM)NCRP Booface Wrote: nigga you killed 3 people in the sit then continued to try to kill me and you had been kidnap spamming LMAO you arent getting unbanned funny guy

Did not kill 3 people in a sit. The admins can go ahead and check logs if they need to. Also, kidnap spamming doesn’t warrant a 4 week ban, at the very most a warn or a 1 day ban. I recommend you get good at the game before complaining about the fact that I killed you, since I adverted terror
You realize i didn't die to you right? 3 people said u rdmed them  and when I brought tp'd everyone to the sit u killed them so i banned you. multiple mods witnessed this. you arent getting unbanned you're trying to lie to get out of this it isn't gonna work my dude. Not only that but you hadn't even adverted terror u would try to kidnap people then immediately kill them if they tried running and again you werent waiting the cooldown and you did it like 3 times
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Gibus Offline
(08-18-2019, 01:38 PM)NCRP Booface Wrote:

Did not kill 3 people in a sit. The admins can go ahead and check logs if they need to. Also, kidnap spamming doesn’t warrant a 4 week ban, at the very most a warn or a 1 day ban. I recommend you get good at the game before complaining about the fact that I killed you, since I adverted terror
You realize i didn't die to you right? 3 people said u rdmed them  and when I brought tp'd everyone to the sit  u killed them so i banned you. multiple mods witnessed this. you arent getting unbanned you're trying to lie to get out of this it isn't gonna work my dude. Not only that but you hadn't even adverted terror u would try to kidnap people then immediately kill them if they tried running and again you werent waiting the cooldown and you did it like 3 times
Fudgy’s RP is better.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
(08-18-2019, 11:01 PM)Gibus Wrote:

You realize i didn't die to you right? 3 people said u rdmed them  and when I brought tp'd everyone to the sit  u killed them so i banned you. multiple mods witnessed this. you arent getting unbanned you're trying to lie to get out of this it isn't gonna work my dude. Not only that but you hadn't even adverted terror u would try to kidnap people then immediately kill them if they tried running and again you werent waiting the cooldown and you did it like 3 times
Fudgy’s RP is better.
Go play on there then?
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner

Fudgy’s RP is better.

That is your opinion if you enjoy playing on servers that crash 10 times a day and have people spamming the n word in advert every second you're on the server then go join Fudgey lol
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Gibus Offline
(08-19-2019, 02:26 PM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote:

Fudgy’s RP is better.

That is your opinion if you enjoy playing on servers that crash 10 times a day and have people spamming the n word in advert every second you're on the server then go join Fudgey lol
I enjoy playing on a server with more than 20 people. Your admins blatantly lie by saying I killed everyone in the sit, and they lack general professionalism, such as using a racist player model which is literally just blackface sonic. I like how you say people spam the N word yet I hear racist songs coming from your DJ’s radio stations every five seconds.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(08-19-2019, 09:33 PM)Gibus Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 02:26 PM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 12:27 AM)Gibus Wrote: Did not kill 3 people in a sit. The admins can go ahead and check logs if they need to. Also, kidnap spamming doesn’t warrant a 4 week ban, at the very most a warn or a 1 day ban. I recommend you get good at the game before complaining about the fact that I killed you, since I adverted terror
Fudgy’s RP is better.

I enjoy playing on a server with more than 20 people. Your admins blatantly lie by saying I killed everyone in the sit, and they lack general professionalism, such as using a racist player model which is literally just blackface sonic. I like how you say people spam the N word yet I hear racist songs coming from your DJ’s radio stations every five seconds.

What do you mean? We usually get around 40 - 55 players on peak time. We got around 60 today so I don't know what you're talking about. You can literally mute radios for a reason, we don't like to restrict our players in that type of way but if you don't like it you have freewill to mute it whenever you want. Yes, it is a little unprofessional when literally around 10 different people are just spamming the n word in advert over and over which is what happened when I joined fudgey, it did not seem very fun. Also, really you're going to tell the black guy he can't use a black version of the sonic playermodel because he finds it racist? That makes no sense.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.