No Cancer RP
epic server

Eko Admin Abuse
Dead Lightning Offline
STEAM_0:1:49728528
4:40 PM; 8/23/19
Admin abuse

Today, Eko was raiding my base, so i killed him. After i killed him he pulled me into a sit, he was trying to get me warned for breaking NLR, i denied breaking NLR, I knew that someone killed me but i thought it was NCRP Kasper, i did not know that it was Eko who killed me, anyways after i denied breaking NLR he said that he killed me earlier, i said that he didn't, because i thought that NCRP Kasper Killed me, after the admin checked logs he told me that he did kill me, after that i realized my mistake, i apologized for breaking NLR. i do agree that the NLR Warn was correct, however after that. He said that he wanted me to be warned for Lying in a sit. I completely did not know that he killed me. After that Eko starting talking loudly and fast, he started to barrade me. I had enough of this so i cursed him out, I completly apologize for what i said, i was angry that i wasn't getting a say in my warns, and i dealt with my anger very poorly, i am sorry that i cursed eko out. but i think that it is unfair that he can assume that i was lying in a sit. I did not know about eko killing me i thought that is was NCRP Kasper, and i apologize for breaking NLR. But i never want to be in a server with an admin who can barrade me, and force the decison of warning, just because he is an admin. I never got to have a say about what happened in the situtation, and the reason i am reporting him for admin abuse, is because of his status to the server. He is friends with the admins so the admins that work on reports are more inclined to take his side without getting my side of the story

Another time about 3 days ago i was reporting him breaking nlr, and he loopholed the rule. He said that his friend, was not raiding and he came to kill me, i killed him and he said that since i killed his friend, Who was obviously raiding he could come and respond to his firend who he stated was not raiding, Basically him and his friend were raiding my base and i killed him and i killed him friend, he said that since his friend was not raiding, he could respond to his death by killing me. The problem is that his friend was raiding, because he was shooting into the base. its unfair that he can manipulate other admins into believing his side of the story, so much so that they dont even need my side of the story

If this admin continues to use his status to his advantage then i think i will take myself to a different server with admins that are truthful and don't use their rank to their advantage. I also want to point out that the whole time during these sits i was not being a annoying or minging and was complying with the admins, agreeing with their final say, but this time it was too  much.

Thank you,
Dead Lightning

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
My opinion from what I have read. Either way if you die during a raid you can't go back no matter what. Now the lying to staff part is iffy I if it was me you wouldn't be warned for that I would have told to make sure what you think is correct. Also if you didn't get your chance to speak that's kinda bs but I need me info. Do you have any video proof of the situation cause that would be helpful. My final statement is just stay away from him and don't try to start anymore fights but if you have any important info I would dm it to juice or aws0me and they will do what they do.

Dead Lightning Offline
(08-23-2019, 06:37 PM)NCRP Bananadude2121 Wrote: My opinion from what I have read. Either way if you die during a raid you can't go back no matter what. Now the lying to staff part is iffy I if it was me you wouldn't be warned for that I would have told to make sure what you think is correct. Also if you didn't get your chance to speak that's kinda bs but I need me info. Do you have any video proof of the situation cause that would be helpful. My final statement is just stay away from him and don't try to start anymore fights but if you have any important info I would dm it to juice or aws0me and they will do what they do.

thank you!
big help