No Cancer RP
epic server

Loaf's Ban Appeal
Loaf Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:45811185

What is your discord @? Loaf #6342

Who banned you? NCRP Perry

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? LTAP

Approximate time/date of ban? October 13 around 15:08

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://imgur.com/a/TBSZsAO

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? No it wasn't but I think a week is a bit much

Why should you be unbanned? For one, all I did was RDM. I had to leave shortly after and wasn't brought to a sit in time. Yes, I did blatantly RDM'd but I couldn't stick around because my mom was telling me to get off and I thought that was more important. I've been playing on the server for a while and have over 20 hours on it, I really like the server and I think a week is a little harsh. Sorry... All I ask is either a reduced ban or just a warn. thanks for your time

Fox Offline
I do agree with this tbh he should have just gotten a warn for RDM
Heyo Im an Ex-Staff on NCRP If you need me msg me on discord
                                      Fox._.#1537

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
Okay no. I get he's your friend but no. What he did would be referred to LTAP. It's your fault for breaking the rules intentionally and knowing then leaving. You know the punishment for LTAP a week ban isn't harsh at all that's a proper ban. DM me on discord then we can talk other than that this ban appeal is D E N I E D

Loaf Offline
(10-14-2019, 04:06 PM)NCRP Dead Raccoon.jpg Wrote: Okay no. I get he's your friend but no. What he did would be referred to LTAP. It's your fault for breaking the rules intentionally and knowing then leaving. You know the punishment for LTAP a week ban isn't harsh at all that's a proper ban. DM me on discord then we can talk other than that this ban appeal is D E N I E D
I actually didn't know it was a week. you guys hire staff like it's nothing. I just killed one guy and had to go, didn't realize that deserves a week ban but whatever. server's dead anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(10-13-2019, 04:22 PM)Loaf Wrote: What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:45811185

What is your discord @? Loaf #6342

Who banned you? NCRP Perry

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? LTAP

Approximate time/date of ban? October 13 around 15:08

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://imgur.com/a/TBSZsAO

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? No it wasn't but I think a week is a bit much

Why should you be unbanned? For one, all I did was RDM. I had to leave shortly after and wasn't brought to a sit in time. Yes, I did blatantly RDM'd but I couldn't stick around because my mom was telling me to get off and I thought that was more important. I've been playing on the server for a while and have over 20 hours on it, I really like the server and I think a week is a little harsh. Sorry... All I ask is either a reduced ban or just a warn. thanks for your time

(10-14-2019, 05:55 PM)Loaf Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 04:06 PM)NCRP Dead Raccoon.jpg Wrote: Okay no. I get he's your friend but no. What he did would be referred to LTAP. It's your fault for breaking the rules intentionally and knowing then leaving. You know the punishment for LTAP a week ban isn't harsh at all that's a proper ban. DM me on discord then we can talk other than that this ban appeal is D E N I E D
I actually didn't know it was a week. you guys hire staff like it's nothing. I just killed one guy and had to go, didn't realize that deserves a week ban but whatever. server's dead anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nigga says “please unban me I rdmed and broke rules but I love the server and have a lot of hours” then his ban appeal gets denied and his response is “server is dead anyway” nigga if the server was dead why the fuck would you not only play on it but also take the time signing up on the forums and writing a ban appeal like wat
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

FMGG_Ray Offline
Banned
Thumbs Down 
Nigga says “please unban me I rdmed and broke rules but I love the server and have a lot of hours” then his ban appeal gets denied and his response is “server is dead anyway” nigga if the server was dead why the fuck would you not only play on it but also take the time signing up on the forums and writing a ban appeal-like wat
--------------

He just needed something to come back with getting denied, most minges do this