No Cancer RP
epic server

Hax bananapeel
ShadyJervais Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)STEAM_0:0:67775658

What is your discord @?
ShadyJervais#9656
Who banned you?
banan
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? nitrp Sad

Approximate time/date of ban? 11/29

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. no

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I should not have been banned for NITRP, I had been on the server for like 4 hours. i got banned for blinking into a base when I wasn't raiding, I even said "sorry" and left without dealing any damage or collecting any coin. banan then pulled me into a sit jailed me and banned me for NITRP stating "i've been getting reports on you all day and you made someone leave >Sad((" I had only been warned twice, because I only broke the rules twice in my whole stint on the server. I don't believe banning me for NITRP was a fair choice. 

Why should you be unbanned? I got banned for NITRP when I had been roleplaying all day, I had a full base, was mugging raiding kidnapping, all that shit all day just to get banned because I blinked into a base, but didn't even deal damage. I apologized and left. That's crazy

ShadyJervais Offline
Aws0me has checked my vibe this can be closed

|NC|RP| JoCur89 Offline
I do think this should have been handled in a different way, we will look into it, or it has already been looked into.
I am a Sr Moderator on NoCancer RP
Contact me on Discord @|NC|RP| JoCur89#4433