No Cancer RP
epic server

Addon List
Louka Offline
Question 
Hey, Aushy here.

Recently, I've been trying to get onto your server and can't seem to join without it crashing. I think it's the fact I don't have the addons and maybe other people are having this same issue. For a solution to this problem, I'm asking for a addon list on the Steam group page. 

Thanks!

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(03-18-2018, 02:41 PM)Aushy Wrote: Hey, Aushy here.

Recently, I've been trying to get onto your server and can't seem to join without it crashing. I think it's the fact I don't have the addons and maybe other people are having this same issue. For a solution to this problem, I'm asking for a addon list on the Steam group page. 

Thanks!

It is on the steam group... But we've got automatic downloads for all the content, so I highly doubt you are crashing because of missing content. Make sure you have your downloads set to "Allow all custom files from servers". Try looking here for more help: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=How+to+fi...r+crashing .

Good luck!
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Louka Offline
(03-18-2018, 03:17 PM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst Wrote:

Thanks!

It is on the steam group... But we've got automatic downloads for all the content, so I highly doubt you are crashing because of missing content. Make sure you have your downloads set to "Allow all custom files from servers". Try looking here for more help: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=How+to+fi...r+crashing .

Good luck!
I'll try it. Thanks!

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(03-18-2018, 03:19 PM)Aushy Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 03:17 PM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst Wrote:

Thanks!

Good luck!
I'll try it. Thanks!

No problem! If you need any more help send me a PM on the forums or comment on my steam profile!
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.