No Cancer RP
epic server

Banana's ban appeal
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/):STEAM_0:1:452716381

What is your discord @Bananadude21#3418

Who banned you? Totalxterror

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban?12/15/2019

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? No, it was not false I did what I was banned for

Why should you be unbanned? 
I did what I was banned for and I just wanted to say that I went to far for what I was doing towards Deadshot and harassing him. I did cause something didn't go my way and I started to place signs all around the map about Deadshot. I feel like 3 weeks is too long for what I did but the only thing that I ask for is that it be shorten since I play on the server almost everyday and an active member of the community. I would like to hear your opinion on the situation.

Obama is Sandwich Offline
+REP

I think he should at least get a shorter ban. Bananadude is on every day and very active.

biznoy Offline
hot ass mf
+REP

as much as I don't really like you I think this ban should be changed or removed completely as it is, in my opinion, too long of a ban for placing a sign.
Hi, my name is biznoy and I am currently not the Event Manager on No Cancer RP. As I hate the server, down with tyranny. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
I already said I'd shorten it I have no clue why you made an appeal, however you can be as active as you want but if you break the rules you get the ban so me shortening it isnt because of your activity. no further replies needed

biznoy Offline
hot ass mf
further replies needed
Hi, my name is biznoy and I am currently not the Event Manager on No Cancer RP. As I hate the server, down with tyranny. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
pretty sure hes unbanned idk
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
wh o is joe
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
save our land join the perry clan
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

ShadyJervais Offline
lmao how I R O N I C you got banned for NITRP huh