epic server

Ban Appeal
Kneesargon [HL] Offline
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46856275

What is your discord @? Kneesargon#0157

Who banned you? Totalxterror

What is your ban reason LTAP | Awsome said so
Approximate time/date of ban? last night

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. 

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? no

Why should you be unbanned Well i think i should be unbanned beacuse i dident ltap anything | even if i did why would i leave to avoid a warning also. and pretty much i was just walking around giving money to people. i know awsome said i got banned it would be a 10 week ban i think total terror just wants me off the server

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Waiting on a response from TotalxTerror or Awsome
Looking at deep logs I can prove that you were dropping money to people
Medicore Clarinet Player ➞ 100 HP weapon_physcannon super dropped a cheque of $3,000,000 for The Big Cheese ➞ 10 HP keys user
John.s ➞ 100 HP weapon_physcannon member picked up $500,000 which was dropped by Medicore Clarinet Player ➞ 100 HP weapon_physcannon super

It also could be possible he mistook the warning threshold for LTAP?
Medicore Clarinet Player ➞ 100 HP weapon_physcannon super disconnected (AWarn: You have been kicked for exceeding the warning threshold)
01/10/2020 09:19:42 PM

At this point in time, I don't have the other side of the story, but most of it matches up.

I just got confirmation that you got banned for 10 weeks. I am more than willing to lower the ban time, but I need to hear from Total.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Kneesargon [HL] Offline
but like it would be nice to play on ncrp cause something really bad happened to me and i only play this darkrp server

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
perhaps ill look into this

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Total said he would lower the ban to 1 week for you.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Kneesargon [HL] Offline
(01-12-2020, 04:48 PM)NCRP Alex Wrote: Total said he would lower the ban to 1 week for you.
i dont desevere to be banned at all

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
You already got off from a 3 week ban, you're lucky at that. I'd suggest shut up and take the 1 week chief

Kneesargon [HL] Offline
(01-12-2020, 06:46 PM)NCRP Gaming Wrote: You already got off from a 3 week ban, you're lucky at that. I'd suggest shut up and take the 1 week chief
Dude i dident ltap from anything i dont deserve to be banned at all chief

i should not be banned at all