Spooky ncrp Offline
Information

What is your steam id? STEAM_0:1:425944697

What is your discord @ ? Spooky#5845

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? I have 40 Hours on NCRP

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes, I do

How old are you? I'm 14 years old, turning 15 this May

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes, I use to be 

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I was Co-Owner on a DarkRP server called "Cherry Networks". The server died last year around late March. 

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have experience with ulx, I use to be a Co-Owner of a DarkRP server, I've read the rules of the server in completion twice, and I enjoy spending time on the server, I'm a chill guy and don't get angered easily, I'm good at keeping a bad situation from escalating, I understand that not everyone is perfect and people make mistakes, I won't hold grudges against players or be bias towards players.  

Do you have experience with ulx? Yes, I do (A little rusty though)

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I just have school from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm 

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? I can be active from 3:45 pm to 9:30 pm on weekdays and on weekends I can be active from 12:00 pm to 3:00 am

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
First off, I would greet them and hear both sides of the story and see how their stories match up, then I would check logs to see in Player A did damage to Player B, then I would check to see in Player B did damage to Player A. If Player A did RDM Player B, I would ask them if they would like me to warn Player A for RDM and if Player B asks me to warn him then I would warn Player A for RDM and put them back to their original positions. If Player B did Damage to Player A then I would tell Player B that he did damage to Player A, and that is why they were killed by Player A and it would not be RDM then I would thank them for being polite and return them to their original positions.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would bring both players into a sit and ask what happened and or Player B admits to propblocking. Then I would check logs to see if props were placed then removed when the claims were made by Player A. If player B was found to be propblocking then I would warn player B and return them to their original positions.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would inform the people that the player has only killed a single person, then I would bring the player and the person he killed into a sit and ask for both of their sides to the story. If the player committed RDM then I would warn them for RDM and return both players to their original positions.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would speak to the player and ask why they think I'm a "shit admin" then I would proceed to listen and I would direct them to the forums and tell them how to submit the proof they have. If they are certain I did wrong against them then I would have a conversation with the head admin about the situation. I would try and change the player's mind and de-escalate the situation quickly.

NCRP Alex Offline
-Only 30 Hours.
-Your 'Special Skills' don't differ much from what anyone else can do.
-Scenarios are messy and are hard to follow.
-Formatting on the post could be improved.

+Previous staff experience (Co-Owner).
+Can be on for a long time.
+Unbiased, but I'd have to see for myself.

Overall, =rep.
I am a Senior Admin on No-Cancer RP. If you need assistance please contact me on Discord at Cartnite#7576.

NCRP Hybrid Offline
Hey there,

While I do agree with cart about formatting errors and the special skills section (not to mention I found a few typos) he doesn't seem like that bad a mod. His scenarios were straight and to the point, he was respectful and answered the questions exactly, and it seems he put in an effort on his application. I would like to see the formatting improved and typos corrected but overall he seems the type to be a good staff member.

Best wishes,
John green
I am a Junior Admin on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

|NC|RP| Cyanide Offline
hot ass mf
+rep Your app seems like it was well made with a good amount of effort and I feel like you are going to be a good staff member if you were to be accepted.
Hope to see you on the team,
Cyanide
Hi, my name is Cyanide and I am currently an Event Manager on No Cancer RP. 

If you need any assistance, please contact me on my Discord: Cyanide#1400 

Thanks for playing on the server, if you wish to support the server, use !donate in game, or, you can use this link: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Store

Gaming time,
Cyanide.

Face ncrp Offline
I think everything good if you fix Scenario 1 but thats it

Hope to see you on the staff team best of luck
[Image: unknown.png]

Spooky ncrp Offline
(01-15-2020, 07:00 PM)Face ncrp Wrote: I think everything good if you fix Scenario 1 but thats it

What part of the scenario needs to be fixed?

Face ncrp Offline
(01-16-2020, 09:50 PM)Spooky ncrp Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 07:00 PM)Face ncrp Wrote: I think everything good if you fix Scenario 1 but thats it

nigger
[Image: unknown.png]

NCRP Alex Offline
(01-16-2020, 09:50 PM)Spooky ncrp Wrote:

Some actual input, try to clear up the scenarios in parts. The grammar is very messy and I can't really understand it.
I am a Senior Admin on No-Cancer RP. If you need assistance please contact me on Discord at Cartnite#7576.

NCRP Gaming Offline
Head Admin
Accepted. I hope I can help you fix your grammar when u r on the staff team lmao