No Cancer RP
epic server

Pickle's staff app.
IFN.GG pickle man Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:103765794
What is your discord @ ?
BryanJMarcelo#1040
How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
2 weeks+
Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes
How old are you?
Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
No.
If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
N/A
What special skills do you possess that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have a sense of pride in my work, I will be sure to do a good job due to the quality of my work being reflected upon me.
Do you have experience with ulx?
I do.
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have school. To 5PM EST.
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
5-7PM EST on weekdays, 9AM-2PM EST on weekends

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I would review logs to ensure there was a kill, then I would TP Player A and Player B. I would review both sides of the story being sure to verify each part of it to verify that the RDM occured. If it is proven that Player A RDMed Player B, then I would ask Player B if they want Player A warned. If so I would warn him and ask him to review the MOTD. If not I would ask Player A to review the MOTD. In both cases I would spectate Player A to ensure that he is following server rules.
Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
I would check for any deleted props in a short amount of time, if so I would inquire as to the source of the despawns. If not I would tell Player A that there is nothing that I can do at the moment, and if this occurs again, please take screenshots.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
I would first check to see if it was a case of mistaken identity if so I would find the person responsible. If it was a bit of mob hysteria I would bring the person he killed and ask if it was RDM, if so I would punish him accordingly. In both instances I would calm down the chat and assure them that we would find the person responsible. 
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do?

I would simply tell him: "Ok, feel free to do that."
professional idiot

le jr maderator

You CCh While I 0xCC Offline
Do you have any experience with SAM?
Huh 0xCC is GOD Angel

(02-08-2020, 07:59 PM)You CCh While I 0xCC Wrote: Do you have any experience with SAM?
SAM?
professional idiot

le jr maderator

You CCh While I 0xCC Offline
(02-08-2020, 08:01 PM)pickle man Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 07:59 PM)You CCh While I 0xCC Wrote: Do you have any experience with SAM?
SAM?

If you haven't heard of it, clearly the answer is no. We just moved admin mods to SAM from ULX. Staff application template hasn't yet been updated.
Huh 0xCC is GOD Angel

(02-08-2020, 08:18 PM)You CCh While I 0xCC Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 08:01 PM)pickle man Wrote:
SAM?

If you haven't heard of it, clearly the answer is no. We just moved admin mods to SAM from ULX. Staff application template hasn't yet been updated.
No I haven't.
professional idiot

le jr maderator

NCRP Hybrid Offline
Hey there,

Apart from the SAM stuff your application is looking good. Just a thing though I had a sit with you yesterday, I'm sure you remember but if not kicker can back me up on this. I understand that the MOTD wasn't clear on the issue however, the MOTD also says staff have FINAL SAY on any issues. Arguing with both me and kicker about the clarity of the MOTD doesn't reflect well on your ability to work with others. Other than that your application is concise and grammatically correct. I'd like to see you as a T-mod so as to judge your compatibility.

Best Wishes,
John Green
I am the HEAD ADMIN  on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP Hybrid

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!

NCRP Shotplus Offline
=REP
-Have had some problems with you
+staff app looks great

NCRP Fupa Offline
-rep big minge

i think you should play on the server more with a less minge attitude yes yes yes

[NCRP] Cart Offline
sam is just a lightweight and optimized ulx / 100x better than ulx. most of the difference is on the technical side of things but as a regular staff member its pretty simple
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.