No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP rocket IS big meany
Mk IV Supra Offline
Ok,ok,ok
So from my perspective on this situation. It was my first day back on the staff team and I well knew the rules due to being a member of staff earlier in the past. And I was flying around waiting on some site to take when I fell upon a huge ass prop in spawn. I then realized it was your prop because I used prop check and it said you were the one who possesses the prop. I then goto you and ask you to “please remove the prop” and once you did, you proceed to spawn in another prop and push it into spawn. I then give you guys a verbal warning for the second time or I will get a higher up b/c I was just tmod. I then warn the whole staff by @ everyone in gmod.So I continue on my day taking sits and about a couple sits later 0xcc was in the staff discord chat with me and he said he’s spawning props and pushing them into spawn again. So he took it apon his own hands and took care of the situation because I was too low to do anything else about it.

P.s you shouldn’t of been doing dumb shit that you knew was wrong right after you submit a staff application. That just gives us bad first impressions.
Luv you guys 
                   Have a good
                                ☝️

?
Rocket Is
Tru Viber 
?

Messages In This Thread
NCRP rocket IS big meany - by himalton.games12 - 02-27-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: NCRP rocket IS big meany - by NC|RP Just A Guy With Sum Cash - 02-28-2020, 07:58 AM