No Cancer RP
epic server

unban me bruv
Demon Offline
What is your steamid? https://steamcommunity.com/id/suckmyfatcockbruv

What is your discord @? ToonTownGod

Who banned you? bananadude21

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? trying to crash the server

Approximate time/date of ban? perma ban 

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. You have been banned by bananadude21 reason attempting to crash the server 

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? i was litterally making a wall of shelves and ik its super sketch i deleted it whenever admins showed up but i didnt know they were there so why would i delete it? and it was shleves i ran out of props because they were small so i deleted the stacked items

Why should you be unbanned? dude i was litterally making a wall both times bc stacked shelves with materials look nice thats it and i wasnt in the event so i was trying to occupy myself and another admin showed up the first time as i was deleting them bc i relised a stacker would be faster and banana showed up whenever i ran out of props the second time i have a shit load of money on the server and play a decent amount so why would i get myself perma banned im not that stupid

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
First if all another staff member teleported you and you deleted your props when he came to you then when I tp to you you do the same thing you also triggered the crash attempt logs twice but stacking 80 props and then 63 props I will think about shortening it and talk to higher ups. Also there was no reason to making a wall you weren't even hobo

Demon Offline
(03-13-2020, 09:49 PM)NCRP Bananadude21 Wrote: First if all another staff member teleported you and you deleted your props when he came to you then when I tp to you you do the same thing you also triggered the crash attempt logs twice but stacking 80 props and then 63 props I will think about shortening it and talk to higher ups. Also there was no reason to making a wall you weren't even hobo
ok cool i just dont wanna be perma banned shorten it