NCRP wheeliebinLT Staff Application
NCRP wheeliebinLT Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:194548941

What is your discord @ ? wheeliebinLT#6033

how many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? I have 146 hours

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you? 13

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? No cancer JR Mod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I am fast at fixing peoples problems and I am good at helping other admins If they are having trouble with a player

Do you have experience with SAM? yes

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I have school

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 5-12 hours

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? I check logs to see if player A killed player B and if he did I will ask player B if he wants to warn player A for RDM and if he said yes I would warn player A and ask if he needs help with rules then ask player B if he has been getting RDMed or Harrased by anyone or if he has any questions. 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I first would teleport them and ask player B if this is true if he said no I would ask player A if he has any proof send me it on discord if he said he does not have proof I will say I cant do anything then return player B if he would like me to vanish and watch player B or get a higher up to fix his problem if he sad just vanish and watch him I would return player B back and vanish then go to player A and watch him for about 15-20 minutes if he does nothing I will leave him be and go on with my day.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I would teleport the person I see that got RDMed and the person that RDMed him and ask the person who got killed would you like him warned or are you fine if he said yes I would warn the guy who RDMed return the guy who died and ask the RDMer if he was new with the rules on the server if he said yes iI would go through the rules with him and then ask him if there is anything else he is not clear on then I will return him.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do I would ask him what I could improve on and if he has proof against me I would say please send it to head mod or I would give him the link to the forums.

✪ jet- Offline
fuckin whore
do the walk em down challenge and maybe ill consider plus rep
I'm a Junior Mod on No Cancer RP. My discord tag is @cucci#0001 (always subject to change)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: qQe4JDq.png]

Wolfao Offline
+rep
=good scenario
=active
=past experience on no cancer
cool base builder ok

(03-25-2020, 10:22 AM)Wolfao Wrote: +rep
=good scenario
=active
=past experience on no cancer
thanks man

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Considering you left us after a short time the last time, this will affect my final decision. This staff app is under consideration
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

(03-25-2020, 04:41 PM)NCRP Gaming Wrote: Considering you left us after a short time the last time, this will affect my final decision. This staff app is under consideration
Im sorry for doing that

NCRP Gaming Offline
Staff Manager
Accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang