No Cancer RP
epic server

Alarm based Kos
zaser234 Offline
If alarm based kos systems have no time stamp, the same log of one person crossing an alarm could be used countless times to rdm someone. or if its a new life the same person could come back and kill them on a new life where they didn't corss the alarm. it should be required to have a time stamp.

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I agree with this, however, the timestamps can also be faked.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

DuskySelene98 [SAC] Offline
I agree on both accounts. But the wire based KOS should at least be available in logs or something for staff to verify it. We cant go based off one person's word. We need some kind of verification that it was indeed a KOS off a wire alarm.

chili eater
(04-09-2020, 06:27 AM)DuskySelene NCRP Wrote: I agree on both accounts. But the wire based KOS should at least be available in logs or something for staff to verify it. We cant go based off one person's word. We need some kind of verification that it was indeed a KOS off a wire alarm.
Perhaps we could get some kind of addon based just on this. Like an entity that people can buy from the F4 menu, set up positions, and then if someone trips it, it will print it to the owner and then log it in the logs. If that's even a thing.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Kokoro Offline
Too much effort for such a small thing

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Either remove the lines altogether or figure out how to do timestamps. Anyone with half a brain can figure out if a timestamp was faked by crosschecking.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

chili eater
(04-11-2020, 11:01 AM)NCRP Cart Wrote: Either remove the lines altogether or figure out how to do timestamps. Anyone with half a brain can figure out if a timestamp was faked by crosschecking.

In a heavily modified version of the alarm everyone uses, I was able to add a timestamp in 12 hour and 24 hour formats. Whichever you use depends on preference.