No Cancer RP
epic server

Vehicles
DuskySelene98 [SAC] Offline
Just a thought for people, especially those who are unable to buy blink or lightsabers. But vehicles would also (possibly) increase player count. Gives people some more to do outside of run around. Vehicles could be a great addition to the server. This is what I used on my servers.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=140550510

Danny Carter Offline
Yes I do agree but we would need a bigger map but I think that would be a good idea to change to a semi bigger map with the players that we get these days
Hello I am Old Member on No Cancer Rp My discord is Danny Carter#9035

[NCRP] Cart Offline
It's a possibility, but I'd say instead of finding a bigger map or adding vehicles optimize the fuck out of downtown_tits because the amount of lag it creates is funny.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

HybridPuma Offline
Staff Manager
we've thought about it before but the problem is having 50+ people with cars isn't a great idea with the size of the map so we'd have to change it and that comes with its own set of problems. maybe someday but I don't see it happening in the near future.
I am the SERVER MANAGER  on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP PUMA

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!

DuskySelene98 [SAC] Offline
(04-20-2020, 09:51 AM)NCRP Hybrid Wrote: we've thought about it before but the problem is having 50+ people with cars isn't a great idea with the size of the map so we'd have to change it and that comes with its own set of problems. maybe someday but I don't see it happening in the near future.
I agree. Just a thought for future dev of the server.

Kazma ツ Offline
Hoverboards?
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool