epic server

Smile's Ban Appeal
Smile Offline
What is your steamid?: STEAM_0:1:104524837

What is your discord @?: Smile#8573

Who banned you?: Kokoro

What is your ban reason?: NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban?: 4/17/20

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?: NITRP. This is false because i am a active regular on the server. I got banned for "Chat Spamming"(Not in OOC, just whoever is nearby) and 1 RDM. For the chat spam all Kokoro needed to do was advert a warn and i would have walked away. As for that 1 RDM I offered the guy 500k as an apology. I also killed a player named "Wonkey", but he is my friend and pretty much knows that Im just messing around. 

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because Im usually on the server actually playing the game mode and i got banned for "NITRP" when all i should have gotten was atleast 1 or 2 warns. I understand that my ONE rdm was wrong but a 3 week ban doesn't seem to fit it, because a mass rdmer gets the same amount and i was not mass rdming

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

$wagson Offline
Wait so Kokoro was he person you were "chatspamming" too and, Kokoro was also the person who banned you?
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

Smile Offline
(04-17-2020, 03:33 PM)JackTheRipper1806 Wrote: Wait so Kokoro was he person you were "chatspamming" too and, Kokoro was also the person who banned you?
I was nearby him when i was pressing my bind yeah, but he didnt advert a warn and instead attempted to mute me.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
One RDM and chat-spam aren't NITRP... at the most should've been an RDM warn.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Wolfao Offline
tf kokoro how is that nitrp hes just playing around like he always does
cool base builder ok

$wagson Offline
Yeah that's definitely not NITRP. More like a warn.
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

DuskySelene98 [SAC] Offline
Yeah... kokoro that was a false ban my dude.

Kokoro Offline
You chat spammed enough to fill a console screen, I gave you verbal warnings to stop that and even hinted you getting muted for 10 seconds if you didn't . You killed 3 people with wonkey being one of them. I dragged you to the roof top above gun store opposite PD and you ran off, dragged you and froze you. You then were still spamming " I am frozen "... I looked at the 3 player combats that you did and it was all instigated by you. The 3rd person you kill reported you and I checked. All of the kills were you behind them or out of vision near fountain and you shot them in the back of the head AS A CITIZEN for no reason. I then asked you "Why did you kill them" and you replied "Because I was bored."
Screenshot 1
screenshot 2

Smile Offline
(04-18-2020, 08:25 AM)Kokoro Wrote: You chat spammed enough to fill a console screen, I gave you verbal warnings to stop that and even hinted you getting muted for 10 seconds if you didn't . You killed 3 people with wonkey being one of them. I dragged you to the roof top above gun store opposite PD and you ran off, dragged you and froze you. You then were still spamming " I am frozen "... I looked at the 3 player combats that you did and it was all instigated by you. The 3rd person you kill reported you and I checked. All of the kills were you behind them or out of vision near fountain and you shot them in the back of the head AS A CITIZEN for no reason. I then asked you "Why did you kill them" and you replied "Because I was bored."
Screenshot 1
screenshot 2
Kill #1 was a terrorist who adverted terror and I immediately killed him. Kill #2 was Wonkey who was my friend and I told you to TP him to the sit but you never did. Kill #3 was RDM yes. As for when I "ran out of the sit", I was moving when you tp'd me. And I only said I was frozen 2 times I don't know why you counted it as spam. No idea if you can check the time when they were killed but they were all spread out. Only one of them was RDM.

Echo ツ Offline
Staff Manager
Unbanned
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang