No Cancer RP
epic server

Peppa Pigs ban appeal
Peppa Pig Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)STEAM_0:1:93753575

What is your discord @?XxX_Peppa-Pig_XxX#0008

Who banned you?Console

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Cheating

Approximate time/date of ban?4/19/20020

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2066738735

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? if it was your anti cheat then idk no because I dont have cheats, I was bhopping but I was using space bar shown how i failed at times since darkrp or your server has a forgiving bhop time 

Why should you be unbanned? I legit didnt do anything atleast that I know, maybe ask blueford he was on and this guy on his poop dealer job using a lightsaber I was messing around with. it just happened out of nowhere I just joined yesterday and chilled with bitminer till 1 mil and was just about to start playing for real then a random ban. But this will likely be denied since console I literally don't know what the thing found that got me banned I dont even have files for hacks

yea just saw another post of a guy get banned for bhopping legit with a panda profile pic and a mod saying the anti cheat is funky with it that explains the random console ban.

P.S I was bhopping away from someone and got away before I was banned, after going to my house after seeing someone on my camera raiding I was instantly banned after getting to my house

[NCRP] Cart Offline
Bhopping has false positives sometimes. I'll get aws0me to look at logs before you are unbanned.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Peppa Pig Offline
so if I do get unbanned should I just not bhop?

Redford Offline
Yeah , i was with him right there and then , i promise you he wasnt cheating , i was raiding his base at the time , tbh sounds like a great guy , sorry dude .

Peppa Pig Offline
thx for vouching for me man I do appreciate it

HybridPuma Offline
Staff Manager
I'll unban you.
I am the SERVER MANAGER  on No Cancer RP.
My IGN is NCRP PUMA

My discord is Hybrid#6994.

If you have any questions let me know!

Peppa Pig Offline
Thx man