No Cancer RP
epic server

Same printers different design
Redford Offline
[color=var(--text-link)]https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/gprinters [/color]

[color=var(--text-link)]These printers are the same size , but a different style , it has fans , upgrades and everything.[/color]

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I have used these printers before, and in my opinion, it is not a good idea to switch. Currently, the printers are minimalistic and have only one upgrade line. When I used gPrinters, the owner of the script did not respond to any support tickets that I sent them. The addon overall is meh. But nonetheless, it's an idea.
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

Peppa Pig Offline
Tbh I wouldn't like them either, I love the printer we have now. The simple upgrade a few times now your set is nice and not to annoying to handle

Ellie Offline
-1. Would restrict the usage of wiremod Users, no thanks.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Those printers are ngl really ass. All shelves and racks people have now wont work as these are slightly larger and yes it is easy to configure but its just not worth the change
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877