No Cancer RP
epic server

Wo n s ban appeal
✂Wons Offline
What is your steamid?  STEAM_0:0:197804076
What is your discord @? Won  s#1090

Who banned you? NCRP Shotplus

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Mass rdm

Approximate time/date of ban? 4/29/20

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Yes they stole something it was a rp situation so it was not rdm because you're allowed to kill them
for stealing ur stuff.
Why should you be unbanned?
Im usually on this server rping and my weapons got stolen so it was an rp situation, and I had all right to kill them isn't that understandable? I was just doing something anyone else would do in this situation for example someone steals ur harpoon that you tossed, shouldn't you be allowed to kill them for it? 

Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
You killed like 8 people and only 3 times was the harpoon picked up and either way you throwing the harpoon is anyone can go and pick it up but either way still mrdm

[NCRP] Cart Offline
ok so I'm just gonna throw a harpoon and then kill people other than whoever stole my weapon makes sense
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Quill Offline
wah wah

✂Wons Offline
(04-30-2020, 09:48 PM)NCRP Cart Wrote: ok so I'm just gonna throw a harpoon and then kill people other than whoever stole my weapon makes sense
I killed the people who stole my weapon ?