No Cancer RP
epic server

lmao
Ruby Offline
like how the server owner tells me there's no proof that he ddoses people, calls me retarded for saying intersex people exist, and that gender dysphoria is literally a thing, then ddoses me, and doesn't sign out of my router so I can't log in to check the logs. Awesome Wink
I'm just a girl who's trying to spread awareness for shit

[NCRP] Cart Offline
if you have a penis you are a male also i doubt anyone signed into your router fucking idiot it doesn't work like that you can just sign into someone else's localhost also yeah can you show me some proof that this happened since you like proof so much

at least you put this in the right section in the forums
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(05-05-2020, 08:13 PM)Ruby Wrote: like how the server owner tells me there's no proof that he ddoses people, calls me retarded for saying intersex people exist, and that gender dysphoria is literally a thing, then ddoses me, and doesn't sign out of my router so I can't log in to check the logs. Awesome Wink

If you have any solid evidence of an illegal action being done against you I would encourage you to not only post in this forum but also contact the local authorities. I didn't log into your router, that is not possible. Stop making shit up retard.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
what gender are you? an attack helicopter?? or maybe a train? i actually identify as a cookie if you did not know

Pelixo Offline
non binary type beat
Yessir

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
I like non gender specified rap

Ruby Offline
https://imgur.com/a/yc3ZUrI
Know for a fact this was the only device on the network. Also I hope y'all realize how dumb y'all sound, "hurr durr penis and vagina nothing else"

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...c-20369273
https://www.researchgate.net/publication..._Dysphoria

[url=https://www.researchgate.net/publication/296700032_The_DSM-5_Diagnostic_Criteria_for_Gender_Dysphoria][/url]The American school system does a shit job of explaining sex and gender. It's a lot more in depth than just "Men = XY and Penis, Women = XX and Vagina." It's also not just whatever you want to "identify as." I'm sick and tired of the attack helicopter shit. It doesn't work like that.
I'm just a girl who's trying to spread awareness for shit

[NCRP] Cart Offline
so basically you are telling me that you are reproductively retarded also my spectrum says that shit all the time

its like a mental disability for the penis

3rd post if you have that disorder or whatever why do you roleplay as a female then
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Smile Offline
Your mom suck me good and hard thru my jorts

NCRP Black Healthy Cat Offline
I’m a furry and most furries are gay or some sort of stupid fake gender so I have a say in this. If you a have a penis you are male is you have a vagina you are a female. Simple and on the other convo you can’t sign into a router that’s impossible only someone connected directly to your wifi or with a Ethernet cable can log in. Your router is set with a default login username: admin password:password. Try logging into your router. You are delusional. Stop blaming the owner for your shitty WiFi and call you ISP and complain to them. Learn how Networking works. And if you have any doubts about me knowing this information I’m gunna inform you I am currently going it college and majoring in cyber security so the person to argue this with is not me. If you have a issue leave the server and don’t come back. Stupid trap. Don’t argue with me cause I will prove you wrong every time about networking. You probably have no idea what a router is.
Event Manager For No Cancer RP

Contact me on discord for any questions

I really be Furry gaming