No Cancer RP
epic server

NCRP_WheeliebinLT Griffing
Coltxn Offline
Sad 
admin thats suoposed to help the sever grow legit shot all of r printers and bitracks and killed  both of us and then changed his job right after to a admin on duty so we didnt get the chance to do anything about it

ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Offline
Ok, did you get any screenshots of the incident such as logs from console or chat just so we can see the full issue. Also I will be talking to wheelie about it to see what his side of the story is about.
Thanks for reporting this
I am the Fun Admin/Event Manager and don't you forget it.
Some call me an unwanted child but I call myself gay ;D
If you want some drugs I can get them hmu ingame
If you need advice or help with anything community based I am the guy to talk to so hmu on discord @Storm#8877

NCRP Cart Offline
As head-mod I took a look into the incident and had a talk with him. Obviously I can't disclose what was said or done but I can assure it won't happen again.
I am a Jr-Admin on No-Cancer RP.

NCRP_WheeliebinLT Offline
I did raid this guy I destroyed his bit miners and printers because I normally do that in a raid and me switching jobs i did that because your friend came back and killed me so when someone normally kills me in a raid i change job i mostly never stay thee same job after someone kills me in a raid.

ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Offline
So from investigating what I have found he was killed by you or your buddy then went on duty after respawning. If you have further questions/comments/issue just make a new thread or reply to this if it concerns this topic.

Thanks for reporting
I am the Fun Admin/Event Manager and don't you forget it.
Some call me an unwanted child but I call myself gay ;D
If you want some drugs I can get them hmu ingame
If you need advice or help with anything community based I am the guy to talk to so hmu on discord @Storm#8877

NCRP_WheeliebinLT Offline
awsome is cool

Worlds Greatest Gamer Away
WheeliebinLT is dubmn (UG LE!)