No Cancer RP
epic server

Donttellem (Rileys) staff report
Ellie Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:445520850
Approximate time/date of incident: 5/12/20 10 PM EST
What you are reporting for: RDM in sit (He was warned for it, however, I think it's completely unprofessional, and I think it warrants him being removed from the staff team.)
Evidence:  https://youtu.be/q0siCU7skMQ?t=212 

He was also warned for it. (You can check warn logs)

Danny Carter Offline
(05-13-2020, 01:52 AM)Ellie Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:445520850
What you are reporting for: RDM in sit (He was warned for it, however, I think it's completely unprofessional, and I think it warrants him being removed from the staff team.)

Ok so where Do I start You can see in the video that every time that I went up for mayor you just killed your self right after you got it Just So I could not get It witch Is a dick move and Yes I do admit I did rdm you because You fucking pissed me off I did nothing you strait up was just being a dick to me and Also only the first 3 laws apply when there is no mayor and also why don’t you do the whole recording of where you became mayor 4 times in a row and just killed your self right when you got it
Hello I am Old Member on No Cancer Rp My discord is Danny Carter#9035

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
(05-13-2020, 01:52 AM)Ellie Wrote: STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:445520850

To be fair, you were being really mingey today...
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

[NCRP] Cart Offline
ok i’m on my phone and quite honestly i can only read half of the forums because mybb is shit but i will post the video when i get up tomorrow

also i were kinda mingey running for mayor then killing your self so that’s dope also you pmed me asking to make a law for lightsaber so you can arrest reilys

also i realized that you changed your job to mayor so you can make laws but i hope you realize that the only laws that apply when the mayor is dead are 1-3 so if you arrested him during those times it was rda. i cba to watch the whole video because my phone is shit but ok that’s dope
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Kazma ツ Offline
Its a shame to see you abuse the election system like this. Hella mingey as Radioactive said. But it's also a shame to see a staff member react in such a way. It seems like Reilly let this situation get the better of him, ultimately giving in to his anger.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

Danny Carter Offline
(05-13-2020, 09:19 AM)Kazma ツ Wrote: Its a shame to see you abuse the election system like this. Hella mingy as Radioactive said. But it's also a shame to see a staff member react in such a way. It seems like Reilly let this situation get the better of him, ultimately giving in to his anger.
Kazma You can see in the video that I got hella pissed and he knew that he was pissing me off too

Danny Carter Offline
Also YOu can see at about 3 mins in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zSBHw5-...e=youtu.be

ShadyJervais Offline
ellie is usually super mingey.

haha rdm in a sit go brr

$wagson Offline
This is really funny you should do that again. Reilys angeryyyyy!!!!
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.